Sign in to follow this  
pipeman

Vereen or AP?

If Peterson returns in time , then there no question he would be.

Abdullah is an interesting one .

But I'm still going to say Peterson.

I don't see how AP can provide much of anything. It's not like he was running great at the beginning of the season, and you're talking about coming back from a serious knee injury in a matter of 3 months? I'm much more on board with Vereen who is recovering from an upper extremity injury, or Abdullah who is apparently ahead of AP in terms of recovery. I'm not high on any of the three to be honest.

AP played in one full game and got hurt in the 3rd quarter of the 2nd right?

Still, that oline is brutal and Samuel Biscuits is back as his shaky Rams self as a result. I don't know if anything great comes from him.

Will I'm going to stay with my pick of Peterson.

You all have great points of why he shouldn't be the pick and i respect all of them.

I've said already I wouldn't pick up Peterson nor would I pick up either Verren or even Abdullah .

But of the listed players I'm going to take Peterson.

Will I'm going to stay with my pick of Peterson.

You all have great points of why he shouldn't be the pick and i respect all of them.

I've said already I wouldn't pick up Peterson nor would I pick up either Verren or even Abdullah .

But of the listed players I'm going to take Peterson.

I don't have high expectations for any of them I should add, but my league does have an IR spot so that makes it's easier for me to roster Abdullah.

However, if Jordan Reed ends up being out this week I'm going to drop Abdullah and move Reed to my IR to grab a replacement TE instead of dropping one of my rostered players. Hopefully I can still get Abdullah back for next week.

Goes to show you what I think of Abdullah even though I own him, if that helps.

With an IR spot available a can totally see what you are doing.

Never been in a league with an IR postion.

But I do get your point.

Thanks.

Whats the latest on Abdullah?

had his post rehab check up Tues the 22nd, and showed his foot was "structurally sound," which was the last hurdle needed for him to start practicing.

although I have not actually heard that he is practicing, but when he does that starts that 3 week countdown.

with the Lions chasing a playoff spot and having zero semblance of a running game, it's in their interest to get him available.

would think he'd still split the work with Riddick, but that could make him a flex play for the playoffs.

With an IR spot available a can totally see what you are doing.

Never been in a league with an IR postion.

But I do get your point.

Thanks.

I personally love it.

Adds a whole other piece of strategy.

I drafted Dion Lewis in like the 13th rd knowing I could move him immediately to my IR, and has been a free hold the whole season. Granted I was hoping it would have worked out better, but it is what it is.