All of the variables are there:

-Very explosive

-Playing in a dome

-Good QB

-Good running game to keep D honest

-Rams usually not that great at defending pass

-Sanu out and Julio possibly hobbled

-Gets a hand-off or two regularly

-Had scored 5 TD's in the previous 4 games before last week (tackled at one yard line last week)

However, not much chatter about him this week. Big fantasy game for most owners today. He is probably a no-brainer for guys with limited options....but how about teams with choices like Sanders, Moncrief, Watkins, Edelman, etc?

this is the topic of the morning

Have:

Julio (late)

Moncrief (early)

Watkins (early)

Snead (late)

thinking of scooping and starting Gabriel and rolling with it, but it kind of feels like over-coaching in a huge playoff game.

He is probably a no-brainer for guys with limited options....but how about teams with choices like Sanders, Moncrief, Watkins, Edelman, etc?

I have Moncrief, Watkins, and also Jarvis Landry and Davante Adams.

Moncrief has scored 12.60 (PPR) or better in every full game he's played this year, Luck's been hot, and I'm hoping the absence of Jonathan Joseph will not just bump Hilton but will also have a beneficial trickle-down effect across the board for Colt receivers. So Moncrief is playing.

I haven't seen enough yet from Watkins to start him but am looking ahead to wk 15-16 dates against CLE and MIA with interest.

The ARI DEF may be tough enough on both Ajayi and Parker that there will be an opening for Landry and he rebounded with a season high in targets just last week. Landry starts.

Adams put up a clunker in the snow last week and snow is forecast again. SEA defends well against boundary receivers. This is who Gabriel will start in place of.

- - - -

(It should be pointed out that the Falcons-Rams game will be played out in sunny LA.)

I just pulled Julio and insereted Moncrief

If Julio gets ruled out, I'll move him to IR and pick up Gabriel, and case he goes off and we are in the same scenario next week.

He held his own in comparison to receivers of more established pedigree; but, on my end, I was a miserable 0 for 4 in assessing the prospects of those other receivers.