Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Woodhead

Anyone feel he will still be a ppr stud in Baltimore, or can we expect significant regression? Wondering if he would be a viable rb2 with 1 upside as usual when he's healthy.

Safer to count on him as an rb3 with rb2 spurts. At the moment Flacco is still dealing w a back issue severe enough that he hasn't practiced in 8 weeks and Woody himself is on the shelf w a hamstring issue.

Ravens keep rolling Mallet out there like he's a viable option to boot. All in all it's shaping up to be a bad year in Baltimore.

I am super happy that he has been on the shelf and that flacco has not been able to practice. It depresses his value and makes it more likely I will get him late. I feel like he will be a ppr beast this year.

I see a flex player at best.

Anyone feel he will still be a ppr stud in Baltimore, or can we expect significant regression? Wondering if he would be a viable rb2 with 1 upside as usual when he's healthy.

No.

Danny woodhead's best year of his career posted just over 1000 all purpose yards. If he can duplicate that, it makes him an RB2.

but Danny Woodhead is 32 years old and due to injury has played only 21 games over the last 3 seasons. So he has missed more games than he's played.

Think about that before you draft him.

I wouldnt draft him as anything more than a RB3.

In PPR he has RB2 upside but you dont want to have to count on him to be your RB2. I'd rather have him as a top notch RB3 to supplement a solid RB2 and RB1.

• Like 1

I see him as a flex play with RB2 upside in PPR. I'd stay away in standard, but Flacco loves to dump off to his backs and that's where you can get value for Woodhead.