Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Jimmy Graham

I had Graham in one league and he didnt perform well at the beginning, so I never bothered to check up on his news.

Now I just traded for him in both my leagues and did a quick google search. Wow, I had no idea how high the coach and Wilson are on him. I think he is a good trade target if you in need of TE.

I dont need him to be Gronk, just give me 10 to 15 points a game I am more than happy.

http://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/24/pete-carroll-praises-jimmy-graham-after-roller-coaster-game/

I've been really disappointed in his drops this year. If he whiffs on a block, I can understand. But he's supposed to be an offensive weapon. He's got to ctch the damn ball. Every game this year he's dropped one. Last week he dropped 2. CATCH THE PIG JIMMY!

I've been really disappointed in his drops this year. If he whiffs on a block, I can understand. But he's supposed to be an offensive weapon. He's got to ctch the damn ball. Every game this year he's dropped one. Last week he dropped 2. CATCH THE PIG JIMMY!

I agree, if he stop dropping those passes, it's breakout time. Seattle is making an effort to feed him on red zone.

A lot of teams are copying NE. Eagle, Bucs, and about every other team that has a decent TE, they are big large red zone targets.

Like the easy TD he dropped last weekend.

Like the easy TD he dropped last weekend.

Are you talking about the endzone pass?

Because I think the long pass where he broke free down the sideline would have gone for a TD also. And to me that drop was even worse. At least in the endzone he had a defender on him. That sideline pass, no one was around him.

And then on the next possession. He makes a catch 10 yards over the middle while being @ss raped by a linebacker. Probably a 9 out of 10 on a difficulty scale. Totally frustrating. Drop the earlier 2, but nail that one.

JUST CATCH THE DAMN PIG JIMMY!!!

They kept going to him after his 2 drops, which is a good omen for the future. I see him being big down the stretch with a couple of stinkers thrown in.

Yeah I'm talking about the endzone one.

Your right he did have a defender all over him, but all I saw was a missed opportunity for six ff points.

He may also get traded, so maybe that helps him

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Seahawks have "had talks" about moving Jimmy Graham before Tuesday's trade deadline.

Graham is in the last year of a four-year, $40 million contract and the Seahawks would be wise to get something for him before he inevitably leaves in free agency. More specifically, Seattle is looking to upgrade its offensive line. The Seahawks are known to be interested in Texans LT Duane Brown, who will make his season debut at Seattle on Sunday. Graham has averaged just 38.3 yards per game this season, his lowest since his 2010. Perhaps he'd benefit from a change of scenery.

He may also get traded, so maybe that helps him

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Seahawks have "had talks" about moving Jimmy Graham before Tuesday's trade deadline.

Graham is in the last year of a four-year, $40 million contract and the Seahawks would be wise to get something for him before he inevitably leaves in free agency. More specifically, Seattle is looking to upgrade its offensive line. The Seahawks are known to be interested in Texans LT Duane Brown, who will make his season debut at Seattle on Sunday. Graham has averaged just 38.3 yards per game this season, his lowest since his 2010. Perhaps he'd benefit from a change of scenery.

No way, Seahawks finally unshackle Wilson and changing from a run first to pass happy offense. Wilson going to be top 3 QBs going forward.

There is no better place to be. Anywhere else would be a major downgrade. Only place that doesn't kill his value completely this year would be the NO or NE.