Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I didn't know this

There is an actress who had a small story arc on Grey's Anatomy. Dr. Jessica Hahn. Pretty much just an unlikeable character. And certainly not what most would call attractive. More manly than anything.

Actually, I learned two things I didn't set out to learn. The other one being now I understand where the poster name of Q Lazzarus comes from.

And the greys actress? She was the chick in the bottom of the pit in Silence of the Lambs.

Huh.

There is an actress who had a small story arc on Grey's Anatomy. Dr. Jessica Hahn. Pretty much just an unlikeable character. And certainly not what most would call attractive. More manly than anything.

Actually, I learned two things I didn't set out to learn. The other one being now I understand where the poster name of Q Lazzarus comes from.

And the greys actress? She was the chick in the bottom of the pit in Silence of the Lambs.

Huh.

Did she put the lotion on her skin or did she get the hose again?

Huh.

The one with the hourglass figure?

There is an actress who had a small story arc on Grey's Anatomy. Dr. Jessica Hahn.

You also don't know her character's name on Grey's Anatomy... A quick Google search and it comes up Dr. Erica Hahn...