Sign in to follow this  
jimm2358

Pick up L. Murray (handcuff) and drop Marlon Mack or K. Benjamin?

I had my draft last weekend. My team is in my signature. I was wondering if you guys think I should pick up Latavius Murray as a handcuff for Dalvin Cook? If so, who would you drop? I was thinking either Benjamin or Mack. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

I'm going to try to pick up Murray even not owning Cook. He has looked pretty decent so far this summer. Good handcuff if you have the bench space. Mack.has a hammy right now, no?

I agree with seafoam, Mack has a hammy that might bother him for the first half of the season, plus two rookie RBs that the Colts will be looking to get going... add in ??? in that offense, and a bad D... I'm staying away from that rb situation

What about if I do Murray for Dak? Figure out my bye week QB when the time comes?

Drop Dak. He will still be there on the WW if you want him back later. You could pick up Bortles for God's sake as he will crush Dak this year.

Drop Dak. He will still be there on the WW if you want him back later. You could pick up Bortles for God's sake as he will crush Dak this year.

:thumbsup: Yes

I never understand the concept of drafting backups "just in case" the starter goes down, for any league that isn't super deep. If there's an actual starter available, like Mack, why on Earth would you take a guy who may get some action when the other guy has guaranteed action?

I never understand the concept of drafting backups "just in case" the starter goes down, for any league that isn't super deep. If there's an actual starter available, like Mack, why on Earth would you take a guy who may get some action when the other guy has guaranteed action?

Mack has a hammy and is guaranteed nothing.

You'll be fine without Benjamin. If I had the option whether or not I owned Cook with the rest of your receivers corps, I would take Murray.