Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Bernie Sanders is running for President 2020

19 hours ago, MDC said:

I like most of Bernie’s policies. I can’t get on board with prisoners voting but ex cons who’ve already paid their debt should be allowed to vote. 

I think he’s one of those guys who will help shape the direction of the party and maybe he’s even a behind the scenes kingmaker but he won’t ever be the guy. To anyone in middle American he’s going to come off as the cranky old hippy Jew and I don’t see enough appeal there.

I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said the first job of a statesman is to get elected. I don’t think Bernie clears that hurdle.

He’s a cuck, like you.  

Just now, 12th Man said:

He’s a cuck, like you.  

You should choke him through the TV screen like Darth Vader in your daydreams, where you’re a threatening bad ass who knows martial arts and has sexual relations with women. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

You should choke him through the TV screen like Darth Vader in your daydreams, where you’re a threatening bad ass who knows martial arts and has sexual relations with women. :thumbsup:

Look at comicbook store guy. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at comicbook store guy. Lol. 

Comic book store, Craig’s List and heroin. What a sad sack he is. :(

• Haha 1

I want bernie at the forefront of the democratic bid. There is nothing entertaining on tv these days.