Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Jacked up story

I get why the bartender got dinged technically. But it's still jacked up. She served this guy a handful of drinks and then he goes and kills his ex-wife and seven other people. But the drinks certainly are not the proximate cause of that. Adding to that, she checked with her boss and owner and called nine-one-one and even went to the dude's house To check on his wife. I don't know any other bartender that would do all of that. Especially with the psychotic behavior this guy was showing.

Like I said, I get the technicality. Dude was already over-served. And if she had cut him off, he just as easily would have gone to another bar. And the part not in the story? There's also a lawsuit involved 4 the mass killings.

Because, of course.

I could actually get behind this if the guy killed a family of eight driving after leaving the bar, but this is a hell of a stretch just looking to blame somebody other than the murderous psychopath.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bartender-charged-selling-alcohol-to-gunman_n_5cd1da79e4b06c00871a89fb

Besides, back in the day, if Texas bars stopped serving habitual drunkards, I'd have nowhere else to go. 😎

It's the gun's fault

4 hours ago, joneo said:

It's the gun's fault

Apparently true, unless you can also blame someone else.  Leesseeee....who else can we waste time suing.....hmmmmm