Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

vrillon

has anyone hear ever heard of this incident that happened in 1977 where a british broadcast station had their audio feed interrupted?  once you look it up you can get the audio.  not saying i believe this but it certainly is out of the ordinary.  apparently they have never discovered who actually interrupted the feed.  anyways thought it would interest some of you instead of the same ol political crap and slapfights.

Alright not saying I don’t agree, but if there were an advanced species of some sort do u think this is out of the realm of possibilities as far as them touching base with us if they wanted to? Or is it more of a situation where if they knew we were here they would try to just take us over and take our resources?

1 hour ago, josh wiley said:

Alright not saying I don’t agree, but if there were an advanced species of some sort do u think this is out of the realm of possibilities as far as them touching base with us if they wanted to? Or is it more of a situation where if they knew we were here they would try to just take us over and take our resources?

You could find gazillions of better examples.