Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

Notes from the Babysitter

1.  I am having Edjr transfer all DNDL funds to me and I will now handle the monies.  League fees ($55) are due by July 15th, 2019. 

2.  I cleaned up the league calendar.  Which basically boiled down to rescheduling events such as waviers and add/drop times.  I think I got it correct.....but until I see it in action the first week of football, who knows.  I will just reverse any shenanigans that happen.....so feel free to try anything :) 

this is how I hope it is set up as:

Waviers will process every Wednesday morning at 10am ET starting September 4th....the day before the first game of the season.  Yes....you can actually submit your waiver claims now, but they wont process until September 4th.  Do not play around with submitting waiver claims and forget they are queued up.  Once waivers process on the September 4th, they are written in stone.

Free add/drops (first come first served) begins September 11th.  It opens every Wednesday at 11am ET after the waivers period and ends every Saturday night at 11pm ET.  

3.  At some point in the near future....send me a PM and tell me some stuff about yourself.   Don't care what....just whatever you feel like sharing  :cheers: 

In regards to #3, how about a new thread and it’s not private. I have a feel for about 4 owners in the league as posters and maybe 2 in terms of what they are like in the non internet world. 

13 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

Free add/drops (first come first served) begins September 11th.  It opens every Wednesday at 11am ET after the waivers period and ends every Saturday night at 11pm ET.  

I think we should change this to Sept 4th 11a et, to accommodate week 1.