Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

Yo 90's

A lot of evidence was allowed to be shown in favor of the prosecution that I didn’t think would happen, you’d probably win. I knew about half way into day 3 he was probably focked. The prosecution was allowed to show the video in slow motion which I don’t agree with. I still maintain he was scared and in fear for his life though. That was a really violent shove. 

You should’ve made the bet a week ago before the trial started, not let the trial go on and then try to take me up on it. We’d all bet 100% if we could bet in hindsight.  

I actually think it’ll be a hung jury but now I’m not confident enough to bet you on it. 

pm down?

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

A lot of evidence was allowed to be showed in favor of the prosecution that I didn’t think would happen, you’d probably win. I knew about half way into day 3 he was probably focked. The prosecution was allowed to show the video in slow motion which I don’t agree with. I still maintain he was scared and in fear for his life though. That was a really violent shove. 

You should’ve made the bet a week ago before the trial started, not let the trial go on and then try to take me up on it. We’d all bet 100% if we could bet in hindsight.  

I actually think it’ll be a hung jury but now I’m not confident enough to bet you on it. 

I admit I'm making the bet post following the trial

No problem

29 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I admit I'm making the bet post following the trial

No problem

Okay cool

The jury has been back there for quite a bit now, almost three hours now. That’s usually a good sign for the D, I’m guessing it’s a hung jury and the judge will send it for a re-trial. All he really needs is one hardcore NRA/2A guy on the jury and he should be good and the county this particular trial is in is full of them. 

I don't think the prosecutor would let somebody on the jury they thought was a hardcore nra member .

You are right longer they r back there better for him it is

I did just read an alternate said they had him guilty

3 hours ago, taco breath said:

pm dawn?

Set Adrift On Memory Bliss

3 hours ago, taco breath said:

pm down?

Is there a problem with public forearm betting with you now?  :dunno:

The jury’s question is a clarification about this section of the jury questions: If in your consideration of the issue of self-defense you have a reasonable doubt that the use of deadly force was justified, you should find him not guilty.”

“I have no idea what that means," Bulone says. 

Bulone calls the jury in. He addresses the juror directly. “What exactly would you like from the court?” Bulone asks.

“We had trouble understanding that statement ... It doesn’t make sense to us,” the juror says.

——

Sounds like we’re about to get a not guilty