Sign in to follow this  
Shaymer

Which MIA WR would you rather have Stills or Wilson

End of draft, 15th round, I took Stills, but Ive been reading a lot of buzz about Albert Wilson as he's getting healthy and Stills is in the doghouse.  Last WR on your roster, who would you rather have?

I’m sorry to ask this question, but aren’t they both really boom or bust deep ball players?  

I would go with Stills. 

I'd be surprised if Stills remains on the roster.  Just a hunch, but the guy argued with the owner publicly.  That's typically a no-no.  Wilson isn't a very big WR and historically, smaller WR's have struggled in the NFL.  He may get free on a deep ball now and then (he's blazing fast), but how often is Rosen or Fitz going to have the time behind that line to hit him deep?  I see Wilson as a guy you would draft, but possibly never use.  He may have two really great games during the year.  You guess which two.  lol

Stills would have value as a 2nd/3rd WR on another team.  He has talent and is much better than what he has appeared in Miami.  It's hard to get a good read on any Miami WR as they haven't exactly had the best Coaches and QB's over the last decade(s). 

• Thanks 1