Draft Dodger

Chubb over DJ....... Right?

Arizona is terrible with a year long team total of 5.5.  Gross.    Cleveland is going to be a high powered offense with talent everywhere.  Arizona has a rookie QB in a new system and might have trouble scoring.  Cleveland should score at will  every game.  Yep. Worried a little about Kareem Hunt coming back but Chubb should still be a TD monster. So does anyone have any good arguments for me drafting DJ with the first pick in my keeper league draft where I'm keeping Lev Bell instead of me drafting Chubb instead?   Barely leaning Chubb right now.  Please try and change my mind.  Thanks! 

I would take Chubb over DJ. Arizona's oline is one of the worst. I would expect DJ to do similar to what he did last year. Why pay so much for the unknown with a new coach and qb...  Not sure the new system will help.. spread short passes? If you take Chubb and have deep benches, you should take Hunt at the end of your draft.

I would easly take Chubb over D J, and don’t let those that think Hunt will be a factor. 

Chubb is a better over all player and he will lead this team barring injury The Whole season, and that includes ff playoffs.