Sign in to follow this  
scout124

1 WR, 1 Flex for Full PPR (Week 1)

I need 1 WR and 1 flex for a full PPR league out of Landry, Mike Williams, Cohen, Dion Lewis and Justin Jackson.

Leaning towards Landry at WR, Cohen at flex (my other RBs are D. Cook and Carson) and benching Williams (I also have Julio and Godwin). One of the things making me hesitate is that I have Rivers at QB.

Thanks in advance.

Landry and Williams. 

I would probably go with Cohen and Williams.  Not sure how Landry will fair with OBJ there now.  I'm guessing he'll be open more often, but be targeted less.  I can understand wanting to spread your options with Rivers as QB, but I think the Chargers focus a little less on running with the Gordon holdout.

Please see mine:

3 hours ago, Beyond Chaos said:

Not sure how Landry will fair with OBJ there now.  I'm guessing he'll be open more often, but be targeted less. 

So you're saying that Baker Mayfield is an idiot?  The idea of having multiple good WRs is to force the defense to choose which one to take away, and then exploit the one that is left more open.  They're not going to just force it to OBJ if he's not the receiver that's open.  If you think Landry will be open more often, then you should think that his production will benefit from the coverages being drawn away from him.

47 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

So you're saying that Baker Mayfield is an idiot?  The idea of having multiple good WRs is to force the defense to choose which one to take away, and then exploit the one that is left more open.  They're not going to just force it to OBJ if he's not the receiver that's open.  If you think Landry will be open more often, then you should think that his production will benefit from the coverages being drawn away from him.

I was pretty clear in my response

2 minutes ago, Beyond Chaos said:

I was pretty clear in my response

Yes, the need for correction was obvious.

Just now, AxeElf said:

Yes, the need for correction was obvious.

I don't know who you are and don't really care.  If you want to fight so bad, stick your head up your own butt and fight for air.

14 minutes ago, Beyond Chaos said:

I don't know who you are and don't really care.  If you want to fight so bad, stick your head up your own butt and fight for air.

Who's fighting?  I was merely educating.