Sign in to follow this  
edjr

DUMBO CANNED!

:wave:

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Id take him back here 

I doubt he would be interested in joining a team that doesn't have a boatload of top prospects to trade off or a ton of money to give out in bad contacts. 

Starting pitching is horrible. If you have a 4 era you could win 15 games with that lineup.  Sale will wind up being one of the worst signings ever. Is that on Dumbo? :dunno:

42 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I doubt he would be interested in joining a team that doesn't have a boatload of top prospects to trade off or a ton of money to give out in bad contacts. 

Just saying I'd take him back, I wouldn't wanna come here

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Starting pitching is horrible. If you have a 4 era you could win 15 games with that lineup.  Sale will wind up being one of the worst signings ever. Is that on Dumbo? :dunno:

Dude...I see your Chris Sale and raise you one Miguel Cabrera as worst signings ever.  At least worst re-signing.

Yeah, maybe I don't want him back here now.

34 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

How do you give a guy a 4 year extension, when he still has a year left and has show he breaks down every year. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Dude...I see your Chris Sale and raise you one Miguel Cabrera as worst signings ever.  At least worst re-signing.

Yeah, maybe I don't want him back here now.

Sale was more of an unlucky signing, Miggy was horrible in so many ways.  Chris Davis was also horrible.  Both horrible because you could see them coming a mile away. 

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Plain and simple, the owners need to find a way to get rid of guaranteed money.  It ruins teams.

NFL is going the other way. Starting to give out YOOGE guarantees. Wasn't Cousins deal guaranteed?

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

NFL is going the other way. Starting to give out YOOGE guarantees. Wasn't Cousins deal guaranteed?

Not certain about the whole thing, a majority was.  Still, NFL players make a pittance of MLB guys. Bryce Harper is a middle of the road power hitter and will make more in 3 seasons than 95% of the NFL will make in their careers.

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yeah, but these fully guaranteed contracts are 3 years tops. Rather than the 6, 7 year non-guaranteed contracts.