Sign in to follow this  
dave77

WW help please!! Robinson or cobb...whir

In a ppr league and slim pickings are available. I need a wr and wanted opinion on which of these 2 offer best bet for points next few weeks. Cobb (with Gallup out) or d Robinson (hit or miss). I like cobb, but K.C. tosses the ball everywhere to everyone. What do you all think? Thanks and leave link if you need help with yours

difficult.. i like Robinson, because i like Mahomes more (a lot more) than Dak.

I would go with Cobb. Cooper will get the most attention from the defense and I can see Cobb getting a lot of throws.  Robinson looked good, but need to see him play another week or 2.

So my thoughts are this;  Cobb is going to get his 5 to 6 catches, but likely for minimal yardage, even with Gallup out.  Robinson is a swing for the fences player.  He may get you 25 points, or he may get you 4.  It depends on how Reid schemes the offense that particular day.  Do you want the safety and near certainty of ten or 12 points (always the possibility of more though), or do you want to go for the Gold and try to get lucky a few weeks?  Totally depends on your ownership style. 

Robinson.

Those who say they need to see more than one week out of him are forgetting about the three straight games in which he scored a TD to close out the 2018 regular season.