Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

The Ultimate RB conundrum

Ok, I have Barkley on bye this week.  Cook is my RB 1.  I have David Montgomery as my RB 2 until he rolled his ankle on Wednesday.  Now, he's a game-time decision on Sunday night.  I have Derrius Guice on my bench and even though it's his first game back and he'll be sharing with AP, I didn't figure I could wait until after the early games and hope that Montgomery is active.  But, now there's some question about Damien Williams playing Monday night (he's away from the team on Personal issue).  There's speculation that he may not even fly to Mexico.  I also have Darrel Williams, and if Damien is inactive, he's preferable over Derrius Guice.  Both would be sharing time, but KC's offense is far superior Washington's.  There are no other options, either Montgomery, Guice, or Williams (I am out of moves so cannot pick someone up).  It's a 1/2 PPR league for what that's worth.  This week is a must-win, so I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are.  Thanks.

I'd go Guice. They NEED to see if he's the guy or they need to draft another RB next year. I think they feed him for the rest of the season or until he gets hurt again. Plus there's The QB problem in WAS. So run, run, run!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I'd go Guice. They NEED to see if he's the guy or they need to draft another RB next year. I think they feed him for the rest of the season or until he gets hurt again. Plus there's The QB problem in WAS. So run, run, run!

This ^

• Thanks 1

Darrell Williams. 

I saw this morning the Damien Williams did fly with the Chiefs to Mexico City and will play tomorrow night.  Though he might be a bit limited, it's not enough to consider starting Darrel Williams.  So, I have to go with Guice.  Thanks for your thoughts.