Sign in to follow this  
Mile High Magic

N'keal Harry

Anyone think this is a good speculative add or plug n play. Considering picking him up and playing him over pascal or d johnson in the flex. Late season gems often lead to ff championships. Is this the one?

I believe he’s a very good player and would fill a need in the Patriots offense so it *could* happen.

But I really doubt it will. Brady likes his trust veteran guys like Edelman, Dorsett and now Sanu as well. I don’t think he’s likely to change that up when the games start to count for more.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I believe he’s a very good player and would fill a need in the Patriots offense so it *could* happen.

But I really doubt it will. Brady likes his trust veteran guys like Edelman, Dorsett and now Sanu as well. I don’t think he’s likely to change that up when the games start to count for more.

It was that first round wr thing that had me wondering.

8 minutes ago, Mile High Magic said:

It was that first round wr thing that had me wondering.

You’d think. Why would they use a first and then do nothing with him? But he got injured early on in camp, basically no pre-season then was on IR for a while. That probably set him back too far. But who knows. I guess whether he’s even active today could be a pretty decent indication

Too many options, good luck picking the right one weekly. Edelman and Sanu should do well, Dorset/Harry will be unpredictable.

11 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Too many options, good luck picking the right one weekly. Edelman and Sanu should do well, Dorset/Harry will be unpredictable.

I disagree, they have no one on the team like him... a true X receiver . He will be better and more involved than Gordon was.. when he was his best. 

6 minutes ago, snatchit said:

I disagree, they have no one on the team like him... a true X receiver . He will be better and more involved than Gordon was.. when he was his best. 

But can Brady get him the ball? Serious question 

I think it would be like most Patriot players, untrustworthy.