Sign in to follow this  
tecklc2112

Playoff spot on the line...

Been playing for 20 years & rarely ask for help, but I'm in a must-win spot to get into the playoffs...lost Julio Jones last night, so I'm forced to start one of the following at my FLEX...

(PPR scoring)

- Sterling Shepard vs GB - Tate is likely out, but the weather forecast looks awful (cold, rainy)

- T. Coleman @ Balt. - Not much confidence considering the Niners RBBC approach (especially if Breida is back this week)

- J. Doyle vs. Tenn - Ebron is out of the picture, so Doyle should be on the field running a ton of routes

- L. McCoy or Darrel Williams vs. Oak. - Doesn't look like Damien Williams will play, but it's hard to say how Reid will use his RBs

*I'm leaning toward rolling with Shepard due to upside potential, but the weather forecast scares me to death...😬

*Thinking Doyle has the safest floor, but not a ton of blow-up upside 🙄

16 minutes ago, tecklc2112 said:

Been playing for 20 years & rarely ask for help, but I'm in a must-win spot to get into the playoffs...lost Julio Jones last night, so I'm forced to start one of the following at my FLEX...

(PPR scoring)

- Sterling Shepard vs GB - Tate is likely out, but the weather forecast looks awful (cold, rainy)

- T. Coleman @ Balt. - Not much confidence considering the Niners RBBC approach (especially if Breida is back this week)

- J. Doyle vs. Tenn - Ebron is out of the picture, so Doyle should be on the field running a ton of routes

- L. McCoy or Darrel Williams vs. Oak. - Doesn't look like Damien Williams will play, but it's hard to say how Reid will use his RBs

*I'm leaning toward rolling with Shepard due to upside potential, but the weather forecast scares me to death...😬

I'm rolling out Shepard over Hollywood this week because of the Tate situation. Also deciding whether or not to flex Robby Anderson or Washington in over Jamaal Williams. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tecklc2112 said:

Agree.

Positives: Ebron & Hilton out. Tennessee is the 9th worst against TE's 

Negative: The Colts have only passed the ball about 25 times in each of the last 3 games.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Shepherd 

• Thanks 1

Decided to go with McCoy. I think he gets 15+ touches today with a positive game script. The weather for the Giants game is still a major concern & the Packers have defended slot receivers (Shepard) well this year. Still think Doyle has a safe floor, but not as much upside as McCoy today.