Sign in to follow this  
dodge92

TE - Cook or Andrews?

Mark Andrews vs. Bills and Jared Cook vs. SF.  Any thoughts?  Should I just flip a coin?  Thanks in advance!

Well, SF defense is just about the best vs TEs and Andrews scored on them. Andrews is the #2 scoring TE in my league. I think I would just roll with that. Cook's been on a roll the last 4 weeks, but he's facing SF and doesn't have the most dynamic offense in the league boosting him up like Andrews. 

• Thanks 1

It's interesting you posted this as I was just research Buffalo's defense vs. TE's.  Here's what I found, with teams that do not pass and do not target TE's, their stats are very good.  But, against the Giants in Week 2, Tennessee in Week 5, Philadelphia in Week 8, and Dallas in Week 13, their defense does give up points to TE's.  With Brown being covered by White (one of the top cover CB), Jackson will have to look elsewhere and I'm sure Andrews will be one of the first.  I don't know anything about Cook, but I'm playing Andrews with confidence.  Baltimore will score and I'm sure Andrews will be involved.

7 hours ago, Eriadoc said:

Well, SF defense is just about the best vs TEs and Andrews scored on them. Andrews is the #2 scoring TE in my league. I think I would just roll with that. Cook's been on a roll the last 4 weeks, but he's facing SF and doesn't have the most dynamic offense in the league boosting him up like Andrews. 

Great post, and I agree.