Sign in to follow this  
ying

ESPN Screwed me

We set the rules at the beginning of the year and we clicked 0 points for assisted tackles. 3 days later they decide to give my opponents LB Hayward a point for an assisted tackle. I was tied at 170 points but was the winner because it goes to the bench and the highest player on the bench wins the game. I had Winston at 42 points so I was in the championship game. and in the money. So if you have designated 0 points for assists how does a player get a point for a tackle? If I gave anoint on the rules for an assist does that mean you would get a point for a tackle and a  point for an assist. If that were the case an assisted tackle would get more points than a solo tackle.  

I contacted ESPN and in the end they say this:

I do apologize for the confusion in the stat itself and I understand where you are coming from with it
39 minutes ago

N
I can make a request to have it explained better for the next season

Forget You, I'm the manager of the league and if Im going to get screwed out of the money on this then next year I am out of here and that will be one less team doing FF. Those lazy ass teams I have don't have  the gumption  to  be the manager and I'm sick of all the money issues to get lame  cheap asses to pay their dues. F_ _ K Football and the waste of money and time that goes into it. It is a waste of time.

They did some other stat corrections THUR. Almost 72 hrs later. I still won but they shaved 3pts off me. Won by .05. I didn't even bother looking at it because I won but still, a correction has never happened that late and I don't think it's some conspiracy someone with the power changed those stats without an agenda. Within 24 hrs I would have been fine with it. Longer than that, leave it alone. 24 hrs or no change. 

19 hours ago, ying said:

We set the rules at the beginning of the year and we clicked 0 points for assisted tackles. 3 days later they decide to give my opponents LB Hayward a point for an assisted tackle. I was tied at 170 points but was the winner because it goes to the bench and the highest player on the bench wins the game. I had Winston at 42 points so I was in the championship game. and in the money. So if you have designated 0 points for assists how does a player get a point for a tackle? If I gave anoint on the rules for an assist does that mean you would get a point for a tackle and a  point for an assist. If that were the case an assisted tackle would get more points than a solo tackle.  

I contacted ESPN and in the end they say this:

I do apologize for the confusion in the stat itself and I understand where you are coming from with it
39 minutes ago

N
I can make a request to have it explained better for the next season

Forget You, I'm the manager of the league and if Im going to get screwed out of the money on this then next year I am out of here and that will be one less team doing FF. Those lazy ass teams I have don't have  the gumption  to  be the manager and I'm sick of all the money issues to get lame  cheap asses to pay their dues. F_ _ K Football and the waste of money and time that goes into it. It is a waste of time.

Sounds painful. Have you tried fantasy fishing...?

It is painful when you lose money instead of getting money. I never noticed any changes in the whole season.