Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Divisional Round Discussion

isn't this a foosball bored?

Vikings

Titans

Chiefs

Packers

don't really have much of a preference on the NFC games, but I would like to see the AFC championship back at Arrowhead :thumbsup:

I'm a 49ers fan and HOPE we get to the NFLC title game..I'm a big Mahomes.fan too and.would like to see.this young phenominal QB win the AFC title. Of course if my niners GET to the SB I would unfortunately have to root again st Patrick. Still.I think.he's gonna win multiple SB rings

38 minutes ago, DocNiner said:

root again st Patrick.

It may be a little early to anoint him "St. Patrick," but he's close...

7 hours ago, DocNiner said:

I'm a 49ers fan and HOPE we get to the NFLC title game..I'm a big Mahomes.fan too and.would like to see.this young phenominal QB win the AFC title. Of course if my niners GET to the SB I would unfortunately have to root again st Patrick. Still.I think.he's gonna win multiple SB rungs.

“THE” AFC phenom QB will get his team to the super bowl.  But his name isn’t Mahomes.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:36 AM, cmh6476 said:

isn't this a foosball bored?

Vikings

Titans

Chiefs

Packers

don't really have much of a preference on the NFC games, but I would like to see the AFC championship back at Arrowhead :thumbsup:

The Chiefs are going to have to go to Baltimore to get to the Super Bowl.  The rest I can see happening.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:36 AM, cmh6476 said:

On 1/9/2020 at 1:06 PM, Showboat said:

The Chiefs are going to have to go to Baltimore to get to the Super Bowl.  The rest I can see happening.

Ha!  Maybe your Chiefs would rather be going to Baltimore than seeing the Titans come to town........

Chiefs have to beat the new Houston team before they can beat the old Houston team to get back to the Big Game 50 years later.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:37 PM, AxeElf said:

It may be a little early to anoint him "St. Patrick," but he's close...

Quite true but it looks like he could have a pretty bright future and could be a great NFL QB. So,maybe one day they'll be calling him St. Patrick.