Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFC Championship: Packers at 49ers

Inactives

Packers: RB Dexter Williams, WR Ryan Grant, FB Danny Vitale, OL Alex Light, OL John Leglue, DB Raven Greene, CB Ka’dar Hollman

49ers: LB Azeez Al-Shaair, QB C.J. Beathard, TE Daniel Helm, DB Dontae Johnson, WR Jordan Matthews, RB Jeff Wilson, DT Kevin Givens

It’s 2020 and Aaron’s inner hatred towards the Niners is not working. And his hatred for all his non-Adams weapons is screwing him too. Hopefully he lets it fly the next time they get the ball.

Kyle Shanny snickers on the inside and throws on more Mustard. Yikes.

I thought the Niners would win. But I didn’t think the Pack would take this level of a beatdown. They can’t even pretend to stop the run at all. Their offense looks like the Niners D is picking their plays on Tecmo Super Bowl. I can’t imagine what adjustments could change this enough for the pack to come back. And State Farm, captain of pouting, doesn’t seem like the type to drag a group into a game at this point in his career. Let’s see!

The Niners are scary good. KC is good too and I think they can score on anyone.

Congrats to Niners fans. 

And to Packer fans. 

Go Niners. 

All those people claiming that Green Bay was a soft 13-3 team turned out to be right.  Pretty bad. Like real bad. 

As a Niner fan, I think they ended up with the best possible scenario to get here.  The two teams I didn't want to face were Seattle and New Orleans, so thank goodness for Dre Greenlaw and the Vikings.  Go Niners!