Detroit news says 6000 showed up and the Hall Road protest was peaceful. Is that what you're hearing?

I got stuck behind a march coming back from Mt Clemens yesterday going west on Big Beaver east of John R. 1500 people walking from Troy Athens HS to city hall at 5:00 on a Friday 

3 minutes ago, nospk said:

I got stuck behind a march coming back from Mt Clemens yesterday going west on Big Beaver east of John R. 1500 people walking from Troy Athens HS to city hall at 5:00 on a Friday 

If they keep it peaceful, so be it, it's an inconvenience for you but they do have a constitutional right. The worry is that they will turn violent and bring looting, rioters, graffiti with them because we've been seeing that happen all over the country.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Detroit news says 6000 showed up and the Hall Road protest was peaceful. Is that what you're hearing?

That's double the number I heard but can't tell from the photos, but I'd say it was much less than that. They parked at lakeside mall and had plenty of space. It looks to be peaceful. 

Has anyone complained of racism because they boarded up partridge creek mall? 

The Macomb protest had 3000 people, then 6000 people now I read 10,000 people. This thing is like the holocaust.