Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Lamar Jackson's day at the beach

The Ravens must be ecstatic about how he is working out. Maybe it will inspire other teams to figure out how to tackle him.:doh:

The media won't play for me, but I heard he got tackled over a jet ski or something (but wasn't injured).

I have a buddy who talked to a Ravens player personally. He said, and it's pretty obvious, Jackson has been partying non stop. 

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

The media won't play for me, but I heard he got tackled over a jet ski or something (but wasn't injured).

They were playing football on the beach near the water. He wash pushed "out of bounds" into the water right where a jet ski was sitting. He kind of half tripped over it then jumped over it into the water.

More power to him if he doesn't care if he gets hurt. I bet there are clauses in his contract that if he gets hurt doing something like then he could be screwed. Although, in his position on the team, they most likely wouldn't call him on it at this point.

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They were playing football on the beach near the water. He wash pushed "out of bounds" into the water right where a jet ski was sitting. He kind of half tripped over it then jumped over it into the water.

More power to him if he doesn't care if he gets hurt. I bet there are clauses in his contract that if he gets hurt doing something like then he could be screwed. Although, in his position on the team, they most likely wouldn't call him on it at this point.

Would there be insurance to protect the team and/or the player in case of accidental injury?  I mean, it's not completely reckless to toss a football around on a beach.  The team can't expect him to live in a bubble.  I'll bet there's insurance.

EDIT:  I can see it now.  Looks like it didn't blindside him; he was looking at it all the way and jumped over it.  Lamar Jackson can probly avoid a stationary object.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Would there be insurance to protect the team and/or the player in case of accidental injury?  I mean, it's not completely reckless to toss a football around on a beach.  The team can't expect him to live in a bubble.  I'll bet there's insurance.

It's not about insurance really. It's about being smart. But I guess the clauses for players are usually around things like riding motorcycles, skiing, etc.

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

EDIT:  I can see it now.  Looks like it didn't blindside him; he was looking at it all the way and jumped over it.  Lamar Jackson can probly avoid a stationary object.

There is insurance available to players for things like this.

14 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I have a buddy who talked to a Ravens player personally. He said, and it's pretty obvious, Jackson has been partying non stop. 

I'm sure he's not the only one. I'm sure many players have been partying nonstop.

We remember the party Dak Prescott threw a few weeks ago.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:05 AM, polecatt said:

I'm sure he's not the only one. I'm sure many players have been partying nonstop.

We remember the party Dak Prescott threw a few weeks ago.

Idle hands ...