Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Ticket Master Refunds

These lousy cacksuckers have not refunded my account even though my concert was canceled over two months ago.  I've sent them e-mails with no response and can't find shiot on their web page on how to get a refund.  Anyone else have issues with these fockers?    Any success getting your money back?  

:mad:

Steely Dan, Matchbox 20 and Impractical Jokers. All scheduled through TIcket Master. No refund. They are re-scheduling the events. I did get a refund for Barenaked Ladies but that was not through TM.

Sucks. Should have just gave us our money back with no future date. This could go on for a year or more.

15 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

These lousy cacksuckers have not refunded my account even though my concert was canceled over two months ago.  I've sent them e-mails with no response and can't find shiot on their web page on how to get a refund.  Anyone else have issues with these fockers?    Any success getting your money back?  

:mad:

Was the concert actually canceled, or was it rescheduled? 
There’s different rules. And I believe there is a window of time where you can request a refund for shows that have been rescheduled.

Yes, it’s bullish!t, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see some bankruptcy filing in the entertainment business. 

35 minutes ago, Old School said:

Was the concert actually canceled, or was it rescheduled? 
There’s different rules. And I believe there is a window of time where you can request a refund for shows that have been rescheduled.

Yes, it’s bullish!t, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see some bankruptcy filing in the entertainment business. 

It was cancelled.  They say they refund within 30 days of a cancelled show but I haven't seen shiot.  I'm gonna call my CC company and see if they can back the charge off but shiot, it's been 7 months since I bought the tickets. :wall:

39 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Steely Dan, Matchbox 20 and Impractical Jokers. All scheduled through TIcket Master. No refund. They are re-scheduling the events. I did get a refund for Barenaked Ladies but that was not through TM.

Sucks. Should have just gave us our money back with no future date. This could go on for a year or more.

Yeah, mine was Def Leopard  and ZZ Top.  Did they send you an e-mail with the refund?  

6 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Yeah, mine was Def Leopard  and ZZ Top.  Did they send you an e-mail with the refund?  

I read their protocol on reschedules. Suppose to get emails from the actual venue I believe but never got one. Basically they are saying it's not their problem. Someone said just call your bank and tell them to reverse the charges. May try that route. Seems like it would work. Is the venue really going to go after people reversing the charge and put resources into it. They have no money to pursue it IMO. 

i have a season pass to universal studios hollywood bought in late 2019.  no refunds allowed but supposedly when the park reopens someday i can go again.

Wife told me she got the reschedule dates for the TM concerts. Just didn't tell me. She wants to still go so...meh. It's a lot of coin because these are front row tickets but it's like next summer. I would rather get the money. If the venue goes out of business in that time I'm screwed.