Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Who's better-D Harris or J Jackson? PPR

PPR league, who's better ROS, NE's Damien Harris or LAC's Justin Jackson? Both in RBBC, but which one has more upside? Thanks, good luck this week.

Harris, but that's not saying much other than that Jackson will probly slide back onto the bench once Ekeler returns.  Harris could at least have a role in the Patriots' ongoing RB carousel for the rest of the season.

9 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Harris, but that's not saying much other than that Jackson will probly slide back onto the bench once Ekeler returns.  Harris could at least have a role in the Patriots' ongoing RB carousel for the rest of the season.

I agree with this, and my  only case for JJ would be that Ekeler is coming off a hammy which could potentially linger or lead to other injuries down the road... that said, banking on INJs is not a recipe for success.

Therefore, I think you go with the guy who could be the RB1 on his own merits and not because of injury. Also, the pats have been known to lean on their RBs later in the season when it gets cold in foxborough. If Harris becomes the guy, he could be playoff gold

I wouldn't want to have to rely on either.

There's a random chance one of them has a big game, or at least scores a TD, any given week, but good luck guessing when.

Most weeks both of them will be garbage

Nice four points from Harris.  

I’ve said it before, Jackson.