Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Cal Ridley punks out

So somebody kicked his ankle, he figures he’s done enough this year, Panthers are playing hard, so he’s gonna punk out and puss out and limp off the field-“it hurt’s I’m done for the night”-I played with “guys” (they really have a female mentality under pressure/stress if possible physical harm)-like that, he’s a prima dona, big ok’ whiner. A ZERO tonight.

Twisted ankle........back in the 70’s the real men woulda had it taped up and gone back out and played. These puff-balls now would rather be hidden in an injury report (there’s a difference between reason’s and EXCUSES) than manning it up and playing. Ridley-never again, he’s a puss.

It's being talked about in the game thread.  It's apparent he was busting his ass on that play.  And It's apparent he got hurt.  Injuries happen and you posted minutes after it happened like he is giving up now.  You should give up.  Or come to MO internet tough guy.

• Like 1

You were tough guy first, I just was answering your ‘behind the keyboard’ criticism. I accept your apology in advance, now run along, son.

14 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

So somebody kicked his ankle, he figures he’s done enough this year, Panthers are playing hard, so he’s gonna punk out and puss out and limp off the field-“it hurt’s I’m done for the night”-I played with “guys” (they really have a female mentality under pressure/stress if possible physical harm)-like that, he’s a prima dona, big ok’ whiner. A ZERO tonight.

It’s just fantasy football. No reason to get this heated. 

9 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

It’s just fantasy football. No reason to get this heated. 

Be careful, Husky may tell you to meet him outside from 2000+ miles away. 

• Haha 1