Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Week 14 Scoop and Play TE

As we all know, outside of 3 or 4 TE's, the position has been a crap shoot all year in fantasy lineups. However, for those needing a hail mary this week and through the playoffs, you can still grab Will Dissly - Seattle, who gets the league's worst fantasy defense against TE's this week....the NYJ's. I would also recommend checking out this guy:

Cole Kmet - Bears

Unless you have one of the top-tier TE's, and are planning ahead for a playoff run, now is the time to grab Kmet who is currently only 5% rostered. He has taken over the Bear's TE1 role from Jimmy Graham, garnering 7 targets last week, and cashing in his first TD. Here is what Nagy had to say about him this week: 

"He's playing a lot more for us, as No. 1. I think arrow up big time for him," Nagy said. "Love his attitude, I love you know where he's at mentally, physically. You know he had that drop there at the start of the game but I have zero doubts in my mind that he gets a chance like that again. But I think what we want to continue to try to do is keep scheming him some more throws as we go. Very, very happy and I think the sky's the limit with him. He's somebody that when you look at, when you look back in 10 or 15 years you realize that this kid is going to have a really, really great career and you feel confident with it. You don't really have any doubt about that."

His Schedule down the stretch is sweet, including a potential smash-spot against the jags in week 16....and you don't have to sell your soul to nab Cole.....he's basically free.

10 minutes ago, stonewall said:

As we all know, outside of 3 or 4 TE's, the position has been a crap shoot all year in fantasy lineups. However, for those needing a hail mary this week and through the playoffs, you can still grab Will Dissly - Seattle, who gets the league's worst fantasy defense against TE's this week....the NYJ's. I would also recommend checking out this guy:

Cole Kmet - Bears

Unless you have one of the top-tier TE's, and are planning ahead for a playoff run, now is the time to grab Kmet who is currently only 5% rostered. He has taken over the Bear's TE1 role from Jimmy Graham, garnering 7 targets last week, and cashing in his first TD. Here is what Nagy had to say about him this week: 

"He's playing a lot more for us, as No. 1. I think arrow up big time for him," Nagy said. "Love his attitude, I love you know where he's at mentally, physically. You know he had that drop there at the start of the game but I have zero doubts in my mind that he gets a chance like that again. But I think what we want to continue to try to do is keep scheming him some more throws as we go. Very, very happy and I think the sky's the limit with him. He's somebody that when you look at, when you look back in 10 or 15 years you realize that this kid is going to have a really, really great career and you feel confident with it. You don't really have any doubt about that."

His Schedule down the stretch is sweet, including a potential smash-spot against the jags in week 16....and you don't have to sell your soul to nab Cole.....he's basically free.

good call.

going into this season I had him marked as a player to watch.

He may have done better by now if he was in a better offense, but we cant worry about whats out of our control.  The important thing is he is gettiing his shot right now, and he does have some talent.

D Schultz. 

8 non ppr points.  

55 minutes ago, weepaws said:

D Schultz. 

8 non ppr points.  

Im rolling with Schultz over Hooper

Dawson Knox- td catch in 2 straight games, almost got 2 last week