Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Zodiac cypher solved by some amateurs.

On 12/12/2020 at 3:17 PM, lod001 said:

Being SF, circa 2020, Just solving it is enough. No need to put anyone in jail. It's the liberal way. Just find him and tell him to be way better

I dunno. They found the GSK and he's going to prison. 

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Haha no but glad you watch and Ray is the one I'm talking about.

his appearance would match up better than Arthur lee allen. Though when he talked about being a killer I really got the impression he was talking about war.  Looking at the sketches of the zodiac his face is square. Even in 67 allens face was still very round and would not be mistaken for being squarish. He was pudgy. 

14 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

his appearance would match up better than Arthur lee allen. Though when he talked about being a killer I really got the impression he was talking about war.  Looking at the sketches of the zodiac his face is square. Even in 67 allens face was still very round and would not be mistaken for being squarish. He was pudgy. 

Yea Allen does not match the sketch at all and not a fan of him being Zodiac. I know a lot more about Ray and like I said he use to be a Wing Walker. Lived across the street from the Chronicle at the time of the Zodiac spree. There is no proof he was in the Arm forces and don't think his killing claims are about that. Peter actualy turned him into the police for his claim that he killed 17 people.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 4:10 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea Allen does not match the sketch at all and not a fan of him being Zodiac. I know a lot more about Ray and like I said he use to be a Wing Walker. Lived across the street from the Chronicle at the time of the Zodiac spree. There is no proof he was in the Arm forces and don't think his killing claims are about that. Peter actualy turned him into the police for his claim that he killed 17 people.

I was just watching an interview with the guy who saw the zodiac and he said that the detectives brought him in and tried to push him into identifying Allen but the guy said that Allens face was too round, 100lbs too heavy and no widows peak.  I think allen was an attention seeker that really wanted to feel like he was part of the case.  Though I do find it odd he ended up being busted before he died with bomb making materials. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I was just watching an interview with the guy who saw the zodiac and he said that the detectives brought him in and tried to push him into identifying Allen but the guy said that Allens face was too round, 100lbs too heavy and no widows peak.  I think allen was an attention seeker that really wanted to feel like he was part of the case.  Though I do find it odd he ended up being busted before he died with bomb making materials. 

Lot of circumstantial evidence pointed to Allen but the big things didn't like DNA, hand writing and the eyewitness. I do agree he was seeking attention. Now back on the eyewitness I liked Marshall when I first started studying the case but he was way to big too. The kids that saw Zodiac kill Stine was shown a picture of Marshall and said he was way to big as well.

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I just watched this last night. Man that seems like a reach. It just seems like they moved things around till it fit what they were looking for. 

8 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I just watched this last night. Man that seems like a reach. It just seems like they moved things around till it fit what they were looking for. 

I kinda agree but knowing Dave a little the guy does know his stuff on ciphers. I trust him and the FBI is on board too. The other guys too that help solve it. They are on another level and this is what they been doing daily for 15 years. If they all agree it solved then it is to me.