Sign in to follow this  
RabidSeaCows

Pick 3 of 4 Stud RB's Please!

I know this is going to look like a humble brag post but I have 4 good RB's and I'm still slated to lose by 5 points this week.

If you had to choose 2 RB and 1 Flex in a 1/2 point PPR, which 3 would you roll?

Henry - no brainer, 1st pick of the draft

J Taylor vs Hou - Got in a trade for L. Jackson when he had Covid.

Akers vs NYJ - waiver wire 4 weeks ago

Chubb @ NYG 2nd draft pick.

I've been streaming QB's which is where I'm weakest. Rivers & Goff to choose this week. Prolly Rivers for the safe floor.

I'd like to have your problem, lol.

Definitely Henry and Chubb....but really tough choice between Cam and Taylor. They are both peaking right now, and have good matchups....but Cam just seems to be MORE on fire....29 carries last week!

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

I'd like to have your problem, lol.

Definitely Henry and Chubb....but really tough choice between Cam and Taylor. They are both peaking right now, and have good matchups....but Cam just seems to be MORE on fire....29 carries last week!

Yeah, I benched Taylor last week and missed out on 30 points....Chubb scored me just enough Monday to get me into Rd 2....

I would bench Taylor. 

But they should all produce. 

21 hours ago, weepaws said:

I would bench Taylor. 

But they should all produce. 

Thanks! After Sat games I'm now projected to lose by 10 points, my opponent has Mahomes as  well, so I'm gonna YOLO it with Henry, Taylor and Akers for High Ceilings.

I do see Chubb getting 75 yds and a touch, but CLE being up by so much Hunt cleans up in the 2nd half.

I also picked up Hurts and I'm starting him over Rivers and Goff - YOLO

Kupp and TY are my WR

Dropped Engram TE and picked up Cook TE NO another yolo move. Hopefully Cook can keep up with Kelcey.