TheReign5136

Championship lineup help

First off, thank you to all who answered last week and helped so (Insert Bernie Sanders meme) I am once again asking for your help setting the last lineup for all the dough. (initial leanings listed in bold/italics)

QB: Jalen Hurts, Justin Herbert

2 RB: Chubb, Fournette, Gallman

3 WR: Hopkins, Corey Davis, Rashard Higgins, DK Metcalf, Juju   

TE: Andrews, Tonyan

Def: Colts, Browns

Looks like the Hurts/Herbert question is popular this week, do I have the guts and/or stupidity to sit Metcalf? and Colts or Browns?  Help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks  :) 

Agree with all leanings except WR, and possibly Defense.

Call me crazy, but I would roll out DK, even against the league's best fantasy pass defense against WR's. He's a beast that is overdue....and has the upside to win championships. I also consider Davis, Higgins, and Juju to basically be interchangeable this week, and could make a case for/against all of them. At the end of the day, I would probably roll Hopkins/DK/Davis....although it wouldn't surprise me to see Juju have a fantasy-relevant day also.

I also like the Browns at the Jets better than Indy at the Steelers. Jets had their big moment last week to prevent going winless, but are gonna need to chill now to preserve that top pick. Pittsburg, on the other hand, is gonna come out angry at home in this one.

51 minutes ago, TheReign5136 said:

First off, thank you to all who answered last week and helped so (Insert Bernie Sanders meme) I am once again asking for your help setting the last lineup for all the dough. (initial leanings listed in bold/italics)

QB: Jalen Hurts, Justin Herbert

2 RB: Chubb, Fournette, Gallman

3 WR: Hopkins, Corey Davis, Rashard Higgins, DK Metcalf, Juju   

TE: Andrews, Tonyan

Def: Colts, Browns

Looks like the Hurts/Herbert question is popular this week, do I have the guts and/or stupidity to sit Metcalf? and Colts or Browns?  Help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks  :) 

Browns def, everything else I like. 

Merry Christmas l and good luck n

I’m not seeing huge projections for Higgins - am I missing something there? I picked him up off waivers but I wasn’t going to start him. I agree to start DK over him.