Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Bidens Ford moment

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I didn't say there was any validity, or that I approve, I just said it was going to happen. He's been fending off numerous investigations and suits with presidential immunity.

Even if he somehow avoids prosecution or prison, he's done. The family name, which is all he really has, is radioactive now.

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Even if he somehow avoids prosecution or prison, he's done. The family name, which is all he really has, is radioactive now.

Yes and no. While it's radioactive in many circles, he's God in others. He can easily set himself up with some sort of media outlet and play prophet from the mountaintop kingmaker for years.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yes and no. While it's radioactive in many circles, he's God in others. He can easily set himself up with some sort of media outlet and play prophet from the mountaintop kingmaker for years.

That would require him to chisel out some time between court dates and golfing. Possible, but won't believe it until I read (sure won't be watching) about how he's skyscreaming on OAN. 

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

That would require him to chisel out some time between court dates and golfing. Possible, but won't believe it until I read (sure won't be watching) about how he's skyscreaming on OAN. 

I think that may be part of his strategy to avoid prosecution. If he can keep a significant number of crazies whipped into a frenzy, maybe that gives him leverage to get government to back off a bit. He doesn't have to personally appear that often... Just have some Trump blessed network... Hand pick a few hosts, release a rant here and there.

I dunno. Will be interesting to see. Personally I hope he just goes away.

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think that may be part of his strategy to avoid prosecution. If he can keep a significant number of crazies whipped into a frenzy, maybe that gives him leverage to get government to back off a bit. He doesn't have to personally appear that often... Just have some Trump blessed network... Hand pick a few hosts, release a rant here and there.

I dunno. Will be interesting to see. Personally I hope he just goes away.

Him going away would be best case scenario. Won't happen. If he avoids prosecution somehow, his need to be in the limelight is just too great for him to deny. If he does get prosecuted, he'll still be in the headlines for years.

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Mueller is a lifelong Republican who received universal praise from Republicans when he was appointed to the job by Republicans. But it's all a Democratic agenda. OK. Read up, bud. You have been grossly misinformed. 

I'm plenty informed.  His entire "team" was made up of only Democrats.  If you were informed, you may have known that.  They also never validated the FISA warrant.  If you were informed, you'd have known that.  The FISA warrant was illegally obtained because a lawyer in the FBI falsified the documents to obtain it.  If you were informed, you'd have known that.  Stay ignorant my friend.

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm plenty informed.  His entire "team" was made up of only Democrats.  If you were informed, you may have known that.  They also never validated the FISA warrant.  If you were informed, you'd have known that.  The FISA warrant was illegally obtained because a lawyer in the FBI falsified the documents to obtain it.  If you were informed, you'd have known that.  Stay ignorant my friend.

I DGAF about any of these petty details anymore. This is a forest v. trees issue now. Look at the report. It's all there. 

Whatever. You won't look at it, you think what you think and so do I. Arguing over this is old and tired. He's already been impeached twice and neither had anything to do with Russian interference. Sadly, while an incident like this would have ruined any other president, it's just another footnote in his awful run now. A run that is within a few days of blessedly ending.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Damn.  Pow! 

On 1/15/2021 at 11:46 PM, Fnord said:

I DGAF about any of these petty details anymore. This is a forest v. trees issue now. Look at the report. It's all there. 

Whatever. You won't look at it, you think what you think and so do I. Arguing over this is old and tired. He's already been impeached twice and neither had anything to do with Russian interference. Sadly, while an incident like this would have ruined any other president, it's just another footnote in his awful run now. A run that is within a few days of blessedly ending.

The entire report is a lie built off of a lie.

Did you see Mueller at the hearing?  He didn't even know what was in it!  LOL.  His "team" wrote and gave him highlights of what was in it.  When you tell someone that they should be informed, you might want to know what you're talking about.

No, you apparently can't see forest because you're believing the lies that there are no trees.