Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Name your rookie

After a strange college year. Now we have no combine. (Sucks for junkies like myself). You never really learn much from pro days. Gonna be an interesting draft.

But with all this said. Who is your can't miss kid this year? Even if it's a sleeper, or a projected later round guy. Who's that rookie, you're all in on. Gonna be a star.

In the non Alabama/Clemson division, whenever I watched Florida play, Kyle Pitts passed the eye test. As long as the team that drafts him doesn't screw him up trying to make him a traditional TE, he will be a star.

• Like 1

Penei Sewell, he will be a great Left Tackle for somebody, probably the Bengals, protecting Joe Burrow.

He'll make plenty of Pro Bowl teams. He's a top pick though, not so much of a sleeper pick.

Chaz Surratt, LB from North Carolina, converted from QB, he is an explosive athlete, sideline to sideline play maker, and has a unique view on the game since he played QB.

I think he'll make a Pro Bowl or two, if not better. He'll probably be a 2nd round pick.

23 hours ago, jrokh said:

In the non Alabama/Clemson division, whenever I watched Florida play, Kyle Pitts passed the eye test. As long as the team that drafts him doesn't screw him up trying to make him a traditional TE, he will be a star.

kid is a stud