Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Happy international men's day!!

I'm not a puzzy... I don't need a "Men's" day or month... nor do I need a "White" day or month.

My gf said it the best... "If you need a month or a day to say 'Look at me', then you need to look up the definition for 'inferiority complex', and address that first."

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not a puzzy... I don't need a "Men's" day or month... nor do I need a "White" day or month.

My gf said it the best... "If you need a month or a day to say 'Look at me', then you need to look up the definition for 'inferiority complex', and address that first."

My girlfriend this morning saw a company email, and quoted some woman saying "We women share together the celebration of international women's day, now we just need the men to celebrate our achievements along side of us". We both had a good laugh. The ones I got from my company I just deleted the before I read them.

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Canceled. International Non Gender Specific Humanoid Day. 

That would be a cage match between women and the non gender crowd. Just like transvestites competing against girls in sports.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

That would be a cage match between women and the non gender crowd. Just like transvestites competing against girls in sports.

Trannymania! Tranny Savage vs. Buffalo Bill. "Don't you hurt my dog."