RB: Chris Carson $26
RB: Najee Harris $19
WR: Robert Woods $25
WR: Chris Godwin $22
WR: Terry McLaurin $21
TE: Mike Gesicki $11
Flex: Mike Williams $18
DST: Arizona Cardinals $20

Because it’s random you never know where it shows. DFS went all in on LAC for an AFC shootout.

On 9/26/2021 at 12:24 AM, AxeElf said:

Week 3 Lineup for the DFS contest:

QB: Patrick Mahomes $38
RB: Chris Carson $26
RB: Najee Harris $19
WR: Robert Woods $25
WR: Chris Godwin $22
WR: Terry McLaurin $21
TE: Mike Gesicki $11
Flex: Mike Williams $18
DST: Arizona Cardinals $20

Well, whaddya know, I guess this contest only runs for three rounds and we're done.

So Woods and McLaurin struggled, but the rest of this lineup was gold and posted a healthy 155 pts this week.

This allowed me to finish 771st out of 250,187 total entries for the contest, and I won $2.

lol

I noticed something odd today.  Among my 10 Best Ball Championship teams, only one of them is currently in first place.  It's ok--7 more of them are in 2nd, 3rd or 4th--but the one team that has outscored every other team in its league has these 24 players:

QB:  Patrick Mahomes, Daniel Jones, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB:  Joe Mixon, Raheem Mostert, J.D. McKissic, Nyheim Hines, James White, Tarik Cohen
WR:  Tyreek Hill, D.K. Metcalf, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, Brandon Aiyuk, Will Fuller, Amon-Ra St. Brown
TE:  Jared Cook, Evan Engram, Dalton Schultz, C.J. Uzomah
K:  Packers, Vikings
DST:  Vikings, Chiefs

Only like 8 of them have had any kind of consistent production; another 8 have been mostly injured or busts to this point, and the other 8 have all been pretty hit and miss (other than maybe Mahomes)--but they all must be contributing at the right times.

That team would probly be 0-4 in a managed league--but it's leading the league in total points as a best-ball team.

Kinda cool...

22 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I noticed something odd today.  Among my 10 Best Ball Championship teams, only one of them is currently in first place.  It's ok--7 more of them are in 2nd, 3rd or 4th--but the one team that has outscored every other team in its league has these 24 players:

QB:  Patrick Mahomes, Daniel Jones, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB:  Joe Mixon, Raheem Mostert, J.D. McKissic, Nyheim Hines, James White, Tarik Cohen
WR:  Tyreek Hill, D.K. Metcalf, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, Brandon Aiyuk, Will Fuller, Amon-Ra St. Brown
TE:  Jared Cook, Evan Engram, Dalton Schultz, C.J. Uzomah
K:  Packers, Vikings
DST:  Vikings, Chiefs

Only like 8 of them have had any kind of consistent production; another 8 have been mostly injured or busts to this point, and the other 8 have all been pretty hit and miss (other than maybe Mahomes)--but they all must be contributing at the right times.

That team would probly be 0-4 in a managed league--but it's leading the league in total points as a best-ball team.

Kinda cool...

Well, 53.8 outta Metcalf and Woods is a good start to staying in first place!

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Well, 53.8 outta Metcalf and Woods is a good start to staying in first place!

Why do you keep replying to yourself? And why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person? Is that some kind of illness? 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Why do you keep replying to yourself? And why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person? Is that some kind of illness? 

I asked Axe Elf, and he said that it was perfectly normal and that you shouldn't worry about it.

I'll be there going for JD McKissic and Nyheim Hines on your behalf this weekend.

8 hours ago, nobody said:

I'll be there going for JD McKissic and Nyheim Hines on your behalf this weekend.

If Mixon doesn't go, they'll be my only two active RBs in that league--so probly 20 apiece should do it.