Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

I'm going to level with you guys...

16 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Truth.  And maybe it's my own denial that causing these type of threads. 

Reading old threads and actually living them is two different experiences. In the moment was hilarious. 

And you will always be Fandaddy here. 

18 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Reading old threads and actually living them is two different experiences. In the moment was hilarious. 

Mmmhmm.  I'm sure it was.

I think what honestly happened was all the funny people left, a long time ago, and what we are left with is focking dolts like you.

Nikki was funny.  She used to argue with someone and that sh1t was funny.  

Who was her male nemesis?  There was a thread with him in a bar and he went to the bathroom and they were going and forth in that thread and she was funny as can be.

What happened to her?

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Nikki was funny.  She used to argue with someone and that sh1t was funny.  

Nikki wasn't funny. She was a raging kvnt. What was funny was her fighting with other people, notably wiff and OM.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Nikki wasn't funny. She was a raging kvnt. What was funny was her fighting with other people, notably wiff and OM.

What I read was damn funny.  It wasn't Wiff though.  Not the name Wiff.  It might have been his alias.  He was in a bar and he went to the bathroom etc etc.  I read it a long time ago but I actually gave her a like even knowing that she would never see it.  She cracked me up.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

What I read was damn funny.  It wasn't Wiff though.  Not the name Wiff.  It might have been his alias.  He was in a bar and he went to the bathroom etc etc.  I read it a long time ago but I actually gave her a like even knowing that she would never see it.  She cracked me up.

The wiffleball/old maid vs. Nikki thread is top 5 in geek club history. Someone should bump it if they can find it. 

54 minutes ago, fandandy said:

focking dolts like you.

Ha. Who are you again ? All you new guys blend together. What makes me remember you ?

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

Ha. Who are you again ? All you new guys blend together. What makes me remember you ?

:lol:

God bless you.  At times I feel I should pat you on the head or scratch you behind your ears.

16 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

What is it that you offer with all your experience here? 

You joined in 2020. But you "lived it"? Whatever that means. At least you weren't here boasting about being on this site for the last 25 years doing the same stupid shlt today. Cause that would just be sad.  

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You joined in 2020. But you "lived it"? Whatever that means. At least you weren't here boasting about being on this site for the last 25 years doing the same stupid shlt. Cause that would just be sad.  

He has been here forever.  Shotsup was his name and he got banned for whatever reason.  I think he went off on Mike in a drunken stupor and got the boot.  Mike let it go but won't give him his old name back so he's stuck with this one.

He's a good dude, just kinda dumb.

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

He has been here forever.  Shotsup was his name and he got banned for whatever reason.  I think he went off on Mike in a drunken stupor and got the boot.  Mike let it go but won't give him his old name back so he's stuck with this one.

So he has spent the last 25 drunken years on this sight instead and is boasting about it in the tone of " Living this life experience"?

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Fock, how did I not know Mike Isles was shotsup?

I was suspended in that same dustup with Mike. I assumed shots was gone and Mike Isles was new. :doh:

glad to know you're still around you focking lush. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

You joined in 2020. But you "lived it"? Whatever that means. At least you weren't here boasting about being on this site for the last 25 years doing the same stupid shlt today. Cause that would just be sad.  

My comment was not directed to you but as a dbag that you have proved to be you had to chime in. 
All I was saying there was many many funny threads way before Fandaddy called us out. 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fock, how did I not know Mike Isles was shotsup?

I was suspended in that same dustup with Mike. I assumed shots was gone and Mike Isles was new. :doh:

glad to know you're still around you focking lush. 

Hey man. I still want you to write the autobiography- first chapter was good stuff. Do it. 

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Wrong. Shotsup got permanent banned for  posting pics of chicks and asking to rank them. NO nudity. 

No drunken rant. Just banned for posting pics of chicks. 

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

Wrong. Shotsup got permanent banned for  posting pics of chicks and asking to rank them. NO nudity. 

No drunken rant. Just banned for posting pics of chicks. 

My bad.  There was a rant though, right?

And I think it was a stupid ban. 

That was a thing and it was fun and funny.

Was it ever about Down Syndromed chicks?  I always hoped you would eventually go in that direction.  Once.  Three down syndromed chicks.  

10 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Hey man. I still want you to write the autobiography- first chapter was good stuff. Do it. 

Funny you mention that, I've been getting the itch to work on that again lately.

I don't call it an autobiography. Sounds way too pompous for a loser like me to write such a thing.

I had an idea recently to flesh it out and and make it better... check your pm. Tell me what you think of the idea.