Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

You ok Volty?

He kinda looks mooslim.  Maybe they put him in a concentration camp.  :o

15 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

He kinda looks mooslim.  Maybe they put him in a concentration camp.  :o

I do. People think I'm from Xiangjiang.

I'm half Sicilian, and Sicilians are darker than most of Europe since the Muslims were there for a couple hundred years, so I almost surely have a good dose of their skin complexion. Fortuately, I don't have any of their dumb focking religion, the Muslims got kicked out a few hundered years back and the place is now heavily Catholic.

As for me being quite, that'll be the new norm. Things have changed. The first three weeks of July was because of over-work. Those are (were, until the new policy kicked in) the most in-demand months for my line of work. Now, I've pulled my son out of the Chinese school system and a significant ammount of my time is homeschooling him.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The new policy hasn't affected you yet has it?

From what I read, it's starting off as a pilot program in a handful of cities, no?

Our school is done for the summer, but my wife thinks it will hit us immediately.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Our school is done for the summer, but my wife thinks it will hit us immediately.

I imagine it will be like most things around here. It will exist, you just need to figure out who to bribe.

Like the rub and tug places. Illegal, and if I know where they are, surely the cops do.

The demand isn't going anywhere. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The new policy hasn't affected you yet has it?

From what I read, it's starting off as a pilot program in a handful of cities, no?

What policy?