Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Pitts Wr

Diantae, JuJu, and Claypool all seem to be nice options. How would you rank the 3? Do you see any of the really taking the next step and becoming a stud wr? If the group becomes more of a two man duo who is the odd man out? If something happen to Big Ben do any of the 3 still have fantasy value?

Diontae I would draft as a WR3; he seems to be the one that the offense runs through.  He's probably the one who has WR2 upside.

Juju could be a flex/bye week relief option, especially in PPR leagues.

Claypool I would put on my bench in a best ball league, but I don't expect consistent weekly starter points from him--but the occasional big games could be useful.

Juju is third.  

Claypool is the winner. 

Dj is the next up, but that oline is going to get Ben killed , I think Claypool benefits the most because of that reason.  

just food for your thoughts:

while I was disappointed in what JuJu did last year (compared to what hes done in the past), I actually was looking at the top WR in the league last year.

I was very surprised to find him ranked #23 in fantasy points (standard leagues)( check fftodays stats page). 

I acknowledge part of that is because people got injured, but people get injured every year.  Thats not a reason to discount it.

in 12 teamers, that makes him a Low end WR2 or high end WR3.

Lots of people seem to have written him off, but if you can get him for the price of a low end WR3 I dont think you will be disappointed.

I suspect he puts up similar type numbers to last year.   even if he puts up slightly less, youre not gonna lose out because of it.

Standard leagues that I found not surprising, that Juju was third out of those three wr in avg.  

So he’s third.  All three of them scored 7 plus tds last season, if Harris stays healthy that won’t happen again. 

Am I the only one that came here thinking this was a thread about Kyle Pitts? He sure as hell looks like a WR lol

Can’t fix stupid.  

4 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

That's why we don't argue with you 😅

Bonus for me 

Thanks. 

22 hours ago, weepaws said:

Bonus for me 

Thanks. 

"Pitt" is short for Pittsburgh

"Pitts" happens to be the name of a polarizing fantasy asset this year. 

The correct grammatical posting would have been "Pitt's WR" with the much needed apostrophe to convey possession. For example: Axe elf's ego or Weepaws' brain. Since Weepaws ends with an "S" the apostrophe comes after.

You're welcome.

Based on that last post, I think your ego is a match for elf’s ego, I apologize for hurting your ego. 🤪

And please no caps when you continue posting my handle , only Jesus deserves to have His name in caps. 

Thanks w 

42 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Based on that last post, I think your ego is a match for elf’s ego, I apologize for hurting your ego. 🤪

And please no caps when you continue posting my handle , only Jesus deserves to have His name in caps. 

Thanks w 

Is calling people stupid part of God's work? You pick the worst times to pretend to be righteous lol

Oops I did it again, I hurt that ego, hey I did apologize. 

If I was so righteous, I wouldn’t need a savior , I would have a fragile ego like you. 

Bible lesson number is now over, ready for part two? 

Thanks w 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Oops I did it again, I hurt that ego, hey I did apologize. 

If I was so righteous, I wouldn’t need a savior , I would have a fragile ego like you. 

Bible lesson number is now over, ready for part two? 

Thanks w 

Trust me IDGAF. Just pointing out your idiocracy and hypocrisy so you can add it to your list of things to repent. You seem to wanna insult me but I'm only here to help. I made a benign comment on this thread and you responded like a twit so with all due respect GFYS :)

Kyle Pitts is a WR!!!!!!!!

• Like 1