Sign in to follow this  
NAn

2nd Half Breakdowns

Great thread re: 2nd half breakouts...how about players, not necessarily falling off the map, but expect to perform much lower in 2nd half than they have to date thru 7wks of season?

Marquis Brown

Been a pleasant surprise with 37recs/566yds/6tds thru 7 games, greatly outperforming his draft position/cost (I got him late for $1 in auction).

Just not sure he can keep it up, esp the TDs

Dare I say Kupp? He's on pace for 136recs/1965yds/22tds!!!

Not saying he still wont' be a stud, but he can't possibly keep this pace up hru 17 games right? 

Thoughts on above?

Other Candidates?

Brown certainly has been a pleasant surprise. It's just so hard to predict anything about the ravens receivers, when on any given week, they could run the ball on 65% of plays.  

Rashod Bateman coming off IR doesn't help matters.

Kupp would surpass the freaks 2007 totals if he could keep up the pace. I wouldn't bet on it.

Tom Brady. Hard to bet against the goat, but it doesn't seem like this pace is sustainable.

Cordarrelle Patterson. Picked him up after week 2, because of how Atlanta was using him in different parts of the offense, & also because my league rewards return yards.

It's been great, but I wouldn't be surprised if he came back down to earth @ some point.

Hard to think Kupp keeps up his pace, but wouldn’t be a total shocked either , don’t see why he couldn’t keep it up, he’s Stafford guy.  

D Samuel I can’t believe in non ppr he’s avg 16 points per game, his avg his first  two season  combine was about 7.  

DK. If Russell doesn’t get back soon. Geno Smith is horrible. 

The numbers say Kupp has to regress some, but when watching his games, I don’t know if it’ll be much if it all. The connection he has with Stafford is legitimate. Stafford is also looking more comfortable and relaxed than he ever has. 

I think Hopkins is going to regress some. His numbers are being heavily supported by tds, without the targets or receptions he normally has. This offense will score tds, so he’ll still find the end zone some, but Murray is spreading the ball around extremely well and they just added Ertz. Either Hopkins needs to get his target and receptions up, or he’s probably going to be posting a handful of 30-60 yard 0 td games down the stretch.