Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Progressive Hero Jamie Raskin

My congressman from one of the most gerrymandered districts in the country.

1. WIFE is nominated for banking committee by Biden. Wife? Who the fock is she?

2. Turns out they sold millions in stock without disclosing it, in violation of congress rules

3. Blame the oversight on son's death. :lol:  Did he step down as head of impeachment committee during son's death? Nope.

Talk about not giving a fock.  

:lol:  The media is now saying she is under fire from right wingers for wanting to spend money on climate change.  Not because she and her crook husband broke congressional corruption rules.   So she is going down and the media is trying to save her husband's face.    

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  The media is now saying she is under fire from right wingers for wanting to spend money on climate change.  Not because she and her crook husband broke congressional corruption rules.   So she is going down and the media is trying to save her husband's face.    

Does this surprise you?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Does this surprise you?

This guy is revered in the party, being groomed even.  Because he's my congressman, I know what a dirtbag he really is. He'll slide through this, using his dead son as an excuse (a stunt he keeps pulling).  We are talking as slimy as they come. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This guy is revered in the party, being groomed even.  Because he's my congressman, I know what a dirtbag he really is. He'll slide through this, using his dead son as an excuse (a stunt he keeps pulling).  We are talking as slimy as they come. 

Wait, are we back about biden again?

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Sarah Bloom Raskin Withdraws From Consideration for Federal Reserve Post (msn.com)

By every measuring stick this woman appears qualified, and yet her own party couldn't commit to her because she's married to a total nutjob dirtbag. The company you keep. 

It’s because she will push banks not to fund fossil fuels. And it’s just Manchin, who needs those investments in WV, not the party. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s because she will push banks not to fund fossil fuels. And it’s just Manchin, who needs those investments in WV, not the party. 

Manchin has become a great fall guy for all the democrats who don't want to vote for something and won't commit to voting until after he weighs in. Then it all becomes vapor.  She wasn't going anywhere with $5 gas prices, but I am not discounting her husband as someone that people are shying away from.  Her own people hardly ran to her rescue.

Don't bring a James Comer to a Jamie Raskin fight. 😁