Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Liberals are so empathetic

Washington Post columnist: Americans should ‘stop complaining’ about inflation

“You know, I’m just gonna say this, and if I get banged for it, I don’t care,” Singletary said. “There is a great deal of Americans where it is uncomfortable that they are spending more, but they’re not gonna go under. You know, you’ve got to stop complaining when there’s so many people who literally the inflation rate means they may only have two meals instead of three.”

She seems delightful.   Really encompasses the liberal mentality too. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Washington Post columnist: Americans should ‘stop complaining’ about inflation

She seems delightful.   Really encompasses the liberal mentality too. 

Have the liberals ever stopped complaining about Trump since about 6 months prior to him winning in 2016 and even into current day including setting up a televised season full of the Trump witch hunt "trials?

I'm amazed at how rich black people have become under Trump... and he's getting no credit.  I mean, haven't the Dems been telling us how unfair this country is towards black people and they can't make it the way white people can?  Now, white people are struggling under inflation... and NOT ONE DAM WORD about how this is affecting black people.  The only logical take is that all of the black people became rich under Trump.