Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Considering Setting The Goat For Tua

Josh Allen on bye. Drafted Brady as my back up. Tua is available on the WW. He's only played in 3 1/3 games & has 8 TD passes, the same as Brady has in 6.

That number is somewhat skewed since Tua threw 6 of the 8 @ Baltimore week 2.  

My concern is the Bucs getting up big early & leaning on their running game, and/or pulling Brady at some point.

As for D, should be an easy day for the Bucs. In per game offense, the Panthers are ranked 29th in passing yards, 26th in rushing yards, & 32nd in total yds.

That was before they traded away their best player, who was responsible for about 40% of their total.

Should I do it ?

Would drop Jeff Wilson Jr if I made the move.

How many teams in league? In 10 or less I would drop Brady for Tua. In 12 I would try to trade him for his name. He’s not the same QB without Gronk. If you really want to hold 3 QBS I guess you can drop Wilson.

2 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

How many teams in league? In 10 or less I would drop Brady for Tua. In 12 I would try to trade him for his name. He’s not the same QB without Gronk. If you really want to hold 3 QBS I guess you can drop Wilson.

Thanks for the reply!

10 team total pts league. In 1st place. I'm deep at RB, so dropping Wilson Jr isn't a big deal. Trades not allowed. Never intended to hold all 3 QB's. More of a one week thing. Agree that Brady isn't the same without Gronk. I may end up dropping Brady @ some point, but since I don't see anything positive for Wilson going forward, I'll drop him to get Tua. If Tua does well tomorrow & Brady doesn't improve, I'll drop him at some point. 

I would stay with Brady.