Sign in to follow this  
Jeebus

Interesting trade proposal

A guy in my league offered up fournette and Evans for Jamar chase in my .5ppr league. I have Pittman, st. Brown, and kirk as my other wrs. I don't really see how this will benefit my team (I have Etienne, pierce, Connor and Harris for rbs), but would like to get opinions before I decide. 

Evans and Fournette being dragged down by general Tampa sucktitude. Maybe they turn it around ROS but it’s not really looking like it.

But Chase has the hip injury and it could be pretty bad. If you could be confident he’ll be back after the BYE I’d probably lean his way on this, because at least you could expect things to turn around if he simply got back on the field.

Overall I’d say it’s a wash. I’d probably prefer getting Chase because he’s the best player involved, but there’s definitely big risk

I wouldn't do it.  Looked like Evans might have broke a couple ribs last night.  I don't necessarily think he'll miss any games, but it may affect him.  The one ball that Brady dropped in to him down the sideline was pretty telling of that to me.  He kind of gator-armed it and it was probably to do with not being able to put his hands up to get it.

Bowles and Leftwich have made the offense boring, conservative, and predictable.  If you saw the game yesterday, prior to the 2 minute drill heading into half time, Tampa had a 1st and 10, 10 times.  They ran the ball 9 of them.... then the first two in the second half.

I'd stick with Chase because he has a very high ceiling, assuming he comes back healthy.  My guess is that it'll come out today or tomorrow that Evans has a couple broken ribs, so injury for injury is kind of a wash.

1 hour ago, Jeebus said:

A guy in my league offered up fournette and Evans for Jamar chase in my .5ppr league. I have Pittman, st. Brown, and kirk as my other wrs. I don't really see how this will benefit my team (I have Etienne, pierce, Connor and Harris for rbs), but would like to get opinions before I decide. 

D Harris? 

They are playing, JaMarr Chase is not, and won't be for a while. I would think there's a decent chance he's not 100% when he gets back either.

Hip injury, not good.

If you think you can ride it out, he may be back for the playoffs. If the Bucs can get their offense going you have a RB1 and WR1

27 minutes ago, Jeebus said:

No. Najee Harris (the 1st round bust)

If this is a keeper league no I wouldn’t, if it’s a redraft league, and if Evans isn’t going to miss playing time , I would make that trade. 

Hip injuries could be a tough one to return from.  

Good luck with your final decision, it’s a tough one.