Sign in to follow this  
typhus

Owning Montgomery and Herbert

It's a coin flip between the two every week and curious how others in this situation are deciding, or if in the situation that you have to start both is probably worse.

You can probably safely start Montgomery this week because I'm starting Herbert and my track record this season is nearly perfect - Herbert goes off on my bench, but under-performs every time I start him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Showboat said:

You can probably safely start Montgomery this week because I'm starting Herbert and my track record this season is nearly perfect - Herbert goes off on my bench, but under-performs every time I start him.

I am in the same boat, always picking the opposite, except for last week when I started both and they both sucked badly.

2 minutes ago, typhus said:

I am in the same boat, always picking the opposite, except for last week when I started both and they both sucked badly.

Maybe you should bench both this week and give the rest of us Montgomery and/or Herbert owners a fighting chance:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

It’s not a winning situation. 

Herbert is an electric player but doesn’t get consistent touches. I’d only go with him if you’re a large underdog or something and hoping for a 30pt game knowing that you’re more likely to get 2 pts