Sign in to follow this  
jaguiar88

Semi Final Line Up Help WR Suck and D Question

Some how I went 10-4 and and finished 1st got a bye, but now its show time. I need help with my crappy WR situation and some other items. 

Pick the best three.

Dionte Johnson, Darius Slayton, Romeo Doubs, Isiah Hodges, Treylon Burks

The rest of my team,

Will start Chubb, Walker and Mixon in the flex 

QB- Josh Allen

RB-  Chubb, Ken Walker , Mixon, Deon Jackson

TE- Hokenson

DST- Thinking of starting Titans vs Texans over Dallas vs Eagles 

For the defense- you have to start the Titans there. If Minshew plays he played well against the Cowboys last year and is a perfectly capable backup.

At receiver- I think you have to run Diontae Johnson. He still gets targets. Slayton is playing a bad Vikings secondary that gives up a ton of points. I guess I'd go Doubs too because that Miami defense is not good either, but yuck that last choice of those 3 is tough. 

WRs are pretty rough but id say DJ and Slayton have the best matchups. The other one is tough but if Burks is cleared i may take a chance there, def more upside than the remaining guys imo

Yikes.  You are in a pickle.  

1) Dionte for sure.

2-a) Slayton, as the next-best you got.  

2-b) I'd play Burks *in place of Slayton* as your #2 if (if, if if) both Burks and Tannehill are fully-healthy.  Is a Saturday game, so you should be able to get a good take on that, either by 5pm Friday or just after 11am, just before gametime.  I'd say that this game is the 'DHenry show,' but Burks should get you at least as many points as any of next guys on your list, if he and RT play.

3-a) Slayton, if you also start Burks

3-b) Maybe a free Agent (not Hodges nor Doubs).  M.Goodwin?  JDotson? R.Shaheed?

Agree with Goodwin. I may be playing him over Kirk this weekend who currently sits at #10 overall WR in my league. Cant get a better matchup against KC

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Lake209 said:

Yikes.  You are in a pickle.  

1) Dionte for sure.

2-a) Slayton, as the next-best you got.  

2-b) I'd play Burks *in place of Slayton* as your #2 if (if, if if) both Burks and Tannehill are fully-healthy.  Is a Saturday game, so you should be able to get a good take on that, either by 5pm Friday or just after 11am, just before gametime.  I'd say that this game is the 'DHenry show,' but Burks should get you at least as many points as any of next guys on your list, if he and RT play.

3-a) Slayton, if you also start Burks

3-b) Maybe a free Agent (not Hodges nor Doubs).  M.Goodwin?  JDotson? R.Shaheed?

I saw that Tannehill  might not play again this season. 

6 hours ago, jaguiar88 said:

Some how I went 10-4 and and finished 1st got a bye, but now its show time. I need help with my crappy WR situation and some other items. 

Pick the best three.

Dionte Johnson, Darius Slayton, Romeo Doubs, Isiah Hodges, Treylon Burks

The rest of my team,

Will start Chubb, Walker and Mixon in the flex 

QB- Josh Allen

RB-  Chubb, Ken Walker , Mixon, Deon Jackson

TE- Hokenson

DST- Thinking of starting Titans vs Texans over Dallas vs Eagles 

First three WRs.  And Titans.  

Not Burks. Tannehill is out. DJohnson & Slayton for sure.  Probably? Doubs for the #3, although your free agent pool might provide a better option.

Titans dst.