Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

A.J. Green hangs em up

Thanks for the Memories AJ.

I'd post a link but the home page of fftoday has an article on it.    so posting a link is likely redundant.

Naw , he’s been retired since 2018. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Naw , he’s been retired since 2018. 

yeah, retired but still playing.   funny thing.

yeah, I think he was the third WR in arizona and bumped up to #2 at some points due to injury.   not all that effective.

in his day he was amazing, but after the injury (I think in 2018) he was just not the same.

6 hours ago, League Champion said:

Nice career, thanks for the memories. 

Not quite a Hall of Famer but could of been. He definitely had the potential. 

I do agree, but I think he still might get in, I don’t think he should, but I think he has a good chance of making it.  

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

I do agree, but I think he still might get in, I don’t think he should, but I think he has a good chance of making it.  

He certainly could, he's right there. He was dominating the first half of his career. 

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

you are right about this.   the bar to get in has steadily gotten lower over the years.  

so It is possible he still gets in.

The year was 2011 and I was at my keeper draft (7 players). My co-owner was not going to make it to the draft but gave me instructions to draft either AJ Green or Julio Jones with our 1st round pick and the rest of the draft I could do what I want.  Knowing better than him I drafted New York Giant stud WR Mario Manningham in the 1st round.  Then guilt of going against my co-owners wishes set in.  Lucky for me both Green and Julio made to the 2nd round and I drafted Green.