weepaws

Bible

Ephesians 2:10.  Created by God. 

For we are His workmanship, Created in Christ Jesus for good works, Which God Prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Psalm 119:133. 

Direct my footsteps according to your word, Let no Sin rule over me.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Romans 5:6-8.  Christ died for us.  

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.  

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die, Yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.  

But God commendeth His love toward us, In that , While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Joshua 22:5.  

But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, Which Moses the servant of the Lord charged you, To love the Lord your God, And to walk in all His ways, And to keep His Commandments, And cleave unto Him with all your Heart and with all your Soul.  

Amen. 

Thanks 

Matthew 6:1. Improper motives turn otherwise good deeds into selfishness.  People don’t need to know the nice things you do daily, God Knows, and He will Reward you, Other wise they become a selfish act Not Worth of Gods Praise   Amen    

Take Heed That You Do Not Your Alms Before Men, To Be Seen Of Them, Otherwise You Have No Reward Of Your Father Which Is In Heaven.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

1 Peter 2:24. Thank you Jesus. 

Who His Own Self Bare Our Sins In His Own Body On The Tree, That We, Being Dead To Sins, Should Live Unto Righteousness, By Whose Stripes You Were Healed.   

Amen. 

Thanks. 

1 Corinthians 10:13.  Gods Mercy And Grace.  

No Temptation Has Over Taken You That Is Not Common To Man.  

God Is Faithful, And He Will Not Let You Be Tempted Beyond Your Ability, But With The Temptation He Will Also Provide The Way Of Escape, That You May Be Able To Endure It.  

Amen

Thanks. 

Ephesians 6:13.  The protection of God upon those that accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior 

Wherefore Take Unto You The Whole Armor Of God That You May Be Able To Withstand In The Evil Day And Having Done All. 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

1 John 4:18. 

There Is No Fear In Love, But Perfect Love Cast Out Fear. 

Because Fear Has Torment. 

He That Fear Is Not Made Perfect In Love.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Romans 3:23-24.  

For All Have Sinned, And Come Short Of The Glory Of God, Being Justified Freely By His Grace Through The Redemption That Is In Christ Jesus.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Hebrews 11:29. 

By Faith, They Passed Through The Red Sea As By Dry Land, Which The Egyptians Trying To Do Were Drowned.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Micah 7:7. 

Therefore , I Will Look Unto The Lord. 

I Will Wait For The God Of My Salvation.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Micah 7:18. 

Who Is A God Like Unto Thee, That Pardon Iniquities, And Pass By The Transgression Of The Remnant Of His Heritage? 

He Retains Not His Anger Forever Because He Delight In Mercy.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Psalm 32:5. Forgiveness of sin.  Pray this to the Father, God. 

Then, I Acknowledge My Sin To You And Did Not Cover Up My Iniquities.  

I Said I Will Confess My Transgressions To The Lord, And You Forgave The Guilt Of My Sin. 

Amen.  Did you go to God in humbleness and pray for His forgiveness?  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Ephesians 6:24.  

Grace Be With All Them That Love Our Lord Jesus Christ In Sincerity.  Amen. 

Thanks.  

1 John 2:1-2. 

My Little Children, These Things Write I Unto You, That You Sin Not.  

And If Any Man Sin, We Have An Advocate With The Father, Jesus Christ The Righteous. 

And He Is The Propitiation For Our Sins, And Not For Ours Only, But Also For The Sins Of The Whole World.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Daniel 7:24–27

24  As for the ten horns,

out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise,

and another shall arise after them;

he shall be different from the former ones,

and shall put down three kings.

25  zHe shall speak words against the Most High,

and shall wear out the saints of the Most High,

and shall think to achange the times and the law;

and they shall be given into his hand

for ba time, times, and half a time.

26  cBut the court shall sit in judgment,

and dhis dominion shall be taken away,

to be consumed and destroyed eto the end.

27  fAnd the kingdom and the dominion

and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven

shall be given to the people of fthe saints of the Most High;

ghis kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom,

and all dominions shall serve and obey him.’3

Matthew 24:24LibronixLink_dark.png

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear, and will produce great signs and wonders in order to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 

I'm starting believe that Donald J. Trump is the antichrist, and there is overwhelming evidence to support this.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm starting believe that Donald J. Trump is the antichrist, and there is overwhelming evidence to support this.

Nope , trump wishes everyone would worship him, but he’s not the one, why? Because everyone that doesn’t believe in Jesus will praise him, and that’s not taken place.  

1 John 3:21&22. 

Beloved, If Our Heart Condemn Us Not, Then Have We Confidence Toward God.  

And Whatsoever We Ask, We Receive Of Him , Because We Keep His Commandments, And Do Those Things That Are Pleasing In His Sight.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Luke 22:41-43.  

And He Was Withdrawn From Them About A Stones Cast , And Kneeled Down, And Prayed, Saying Father, If Thou Be Willing , Remove This Cup From Me, Nevertheless Not My Will , But Thine , Be Done.  

And There Appeared An Angel Unto Him From Heaven, Strengthening Him.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

1 Corinthians 1:18.  

For The Preaching Of The Cross Is To Them That Perish foolishness, But Unto Us Which Are Saved It Is The Power Of God.  

So you a fool, or are you saved?  Don’t be a fool.  Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

On 5/6/2024 at 10:12 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 

For such charlatans like Weepaws are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Psalm 79:9.  

Help Us, God Our Savior, For The Glory Of Your Name, Deliver Us And Forgive Our Sins For Your Names Sake.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

17 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Donald is our only hope against the anti christ 

Just now, HellToupee said:

Donald is our only hope against the anti christ 

🤮

Psalm 130:4.  

But With You There Is Forgiveness, So That We Can, With Reverence Serve You.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Psalm 79:9.  

Help Us, God Our Savior, For The Glory Of Your Name, Deliver Us And Forgive Our Sins For Your Names Sake.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Charlatan and False Prophet ☝️👹

For such charlatans like Weepaws are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

44 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

For such charlatans like Weepaws are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Yes, my puppet returns, darn it man don’t stop posting, I missed ya.   I knew posting you would get you to return home. 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yes, my puppet returns, darn it man don’t stop posting, I missed ya.   I knew posting you would get you to return home. 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Uhm....you're the one that quoted me 5 hours ago to get my attention.  :doh: :lol:

Thank you for proving my assertion that you are a Charlatan and a False Prophet.  :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Uhm....you're the one that quoted me 5 hours ago to get my attention.  :doh: :lol:

Thank you for proving my assertion that you are a Charlatan and a False Prophet.  :thumbsup:

My puppet returns.  Yes.  I sure did, and you came a calling, like a good puppet.  Good boy.  

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Isaiah 55:7.  

Let The Wicked Forsake Their Ways And The Unrighteous Their Thoughts. 

Let Then Turn To The Lord, And He Will Have Mercy On Them, And To Our God, For He Will Freely Pardon.  

Judged for what we do against God, and what we think against God’s will.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ephesians 5:2.  

And Walk In Love, As Christ Also Has Loved Us, And Has Given Himself For Us An Offering And A Sacrifice To God For A Sweet Smelling Savour.   

Amen. 

Thanks.  

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Matthew 13:41&42.  

The Son Of Man Shall Send Forth His Angels, And They Shall Gather Out Of His Kingdom All Things That Offend, And Them Which Do Iniquity. 

And Shall Cast Them Into A Furnace Of Fire, There Shall Be Wailing And Gnashing Of Teeth. 

Wailing, some of you that go to Hell Fire will be crying begging God for mercy, today is the day to accept Gods mercy and grace in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

Some of you that go to Hell Fire , will be mad at God, Gnashing your teeth in frustration. Today is the day to repent and to accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

Amen.  

Thanks. 

16 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Matthew 6:12-15.  

And Forgive Us Our Debts As We Also Have Forgiven Our Debtors.  

And Lead Us Not Into Temptation, But Deliver Us From The Evil One 👆🏿  

For If You Forgive Other People When They Sin Against You, Your Heavenly Father Will Also Forgive You.  

But If You Do Not Forgive Others Their Sins, Your Father Will Not Forgive Your Sins. 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Luke 7:16.  

And There Came A Fear On All, And They Glorified God, Saying, That A Great Prophet Is Risen Up Among Us, And That God Has Visited His People. 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

On 5/14/2024 at 3:23 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Matthew 6:25-26.  

Therefore I Say Unto You, Take No Thought For Your Life, What You Shall Eat, Or What You Shall Drink, Nor Yet For Your Body, What You  Shall Put On. 

Is Not The Life More Than Meat, And The Body Than Raiment? 

Behold The Fowls Of The Air, For They Sow Not, Neither Do They Reap , Nor Gather Into Barns, Yet Your Heavenly Father Feeds Them.  

Are You Not Much Better Than They? 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Hebrews 12:3.  

For Consider Him That Endured Such Contradiction Of Sinners Against Himself, Lest You Be Wearied And Faint In Your Minds.  

Amen. 

Hebrews 12:4. 

You Have Not Resisted Unto Blood, Striving Against Sin.  

Amen. 

Thanks.  

Ephesians 4:24.  

And That You Put On The New Man, Which After God Is Created In Righteousness And True Holiness.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Psalm 118:22-24. 

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. 

This is the Lords doing, it is marvelous in our eyes.  

This is the day which the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1