weepaws

Bible

Weepaws is on a Revelation kick lately.  Is the world ending next week?  If so, I'll drink up my good bourbon.  Hate to see it go to waste.  :cheers:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Weepaws is on a Revelation kick lately.  Is the world ending next week?  If so, I'll drink up my good bourbon.  Hate to see it go to waste.  :cheers:

Amen.  🙏

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The Devil is coming for you, SatanPaws. The Lord doesn't look kindly upon charlatans who bastardize the Bible for their own perverted and demented ends like you.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Hellfire is coming for your.  Best you prepare now. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Indeed he is coming for every soul, but he can’t have me, I’m protected by the Armor of God. 

Ephesians 6:11. Put on the whole Amour of God, That You May be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Now you enteral call Jesus a liar, you deny Him.  

Shame. 

14 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Indeed he is coming for every soul, but he can’t have me, I’m protected by the Armor of God. 

Ephesians 6:11. Put on the whole Amour of God, That You May be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Now you enteral call Jesus a liar, you deny Him.  

Shame. 

Charlatans and the fake pious who bastardize the Bible for their own perverted means like yourself are not protected by the Armor of God.  HTH.  :thumbsup:

Best you prepare for the Eternal Fire.  I suggest investing in Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation.

1 Peter 1:24-25.  For all flesh is as grass , and all the Glory of man as the flower of grass. 

The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falll away. 

But the Word of the Lord endures for ever. 

And this is the Word Which by the Gospel is preached unto you.  

Amen. 

Thanks. 

Revelation 5:13.  And every creature which is in Heaven, And on the Earth, And under the Earth, And such as are in the Sea, And all that are in them, heard I Saying, Blessing, And Honor, And Glory, And Power be unto Him that sit upon the Throne, And unto the Lamb for ever and ever.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Charlatans and the fake pious who bastardize the Bible for their own perverted means like yourself are not protected by the Armor of God.

Best you prepare for the Eternal Fire.  I suggest investing in Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation.

You deny Jesus, calling Him a liar.  

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You deny Jesus, calling Him a liar.  

You're the one denying him by doing the Devil's work.  

Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation is your friend.  You're going to need it where you're going.  The Lord doesn't protect those who bastardize his word like you do. 

46 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're the one denying him by doing the Devil's work.  

Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation is your friend.  You're going to need it where you're going.  The Lord doesn't protect those who bastardize his word like you do. 

You call Jesus a liar, first you deny Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, And mock His Holy Word the Bible.  You fool. 

Now repent puppet. 

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You call Jesus a liar, first you deny Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, And mock His Holy Word the Bible.  You fool. 

Now repent puppet. 

Yeah, never did that, but you did by being a charlatan and false prophet, bastardizing the Bible for your own perverted and demented needs.  You are the One True Liar.  Hell has your spot reserved already.

Get thee away from me, Satanpaws!

46 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, never did that, but you did by being a charlatan and false prophet, bastardizing the Bible for your own perverted and demented needs.  You are the One True Liar.  Hell has your spot reserved already.

So Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior? 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Look who’s the one lying, you have made Jesus a liar. You focking fool. Amen.  Thanks. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Thanks. 

🥳

Matthew 18:15. Moreover if thy brother shall trespass Against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone, If he shall hear thee, Thou has gained thy brother.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

Romans 8:6. For to be carnally minded is death, But to be spiritually minded is life and peace.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

Hebrews 13:15. By Him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of Praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His Name. Amen. 

Thanks. 

Ephesians 6:12.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the Darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

Revelation 6:2. And I saw, and behold a white horse, and He that sat on Him had a bow, and a crown was given unto Him, And He went Forth conquering, and to conquer. Amen. 

Thanks. 

1 Corinthians 15:25-26.  For He must reign, till He has put all enemies under a His feet

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.  

Amen. 

Thanks 

Ephesians 2:8-9. For by Grace are you saved through Faith, And that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Those two verses were designed for those fake religions, muslims, hendo, Buddhist, Mormon, and of course the most prideful one Catholic.  

Not of yourselves, but of God.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

Ephesians 6:13.  Wherefore take unto you the whole Armor of God, That You May be able to withstand in the evil day, And having done all, To Stand.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

20 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Another lie, from the king of lies on this board👆🏿Denying Jesus and calling Jesus a liar. Matthew 7:21-23. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord,Lord, Shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, But He who does the will of My Father in Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, Lord,Lord have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?  And then I will Declare to Them, I never knew you, Depart from Me you who practice lawlessness.  I hope you repent, and accept Jesus Christ Your Lord and Savior before you can’t.  Amen. Thanks

20 hours ago, weepaws said:

Thanks. 

👆🏿Mark 16:15. And Jesus said, Go Into all the World, And preach the Gospel to Every Creature.  Amen. 

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Another lie, from the king of lies on this board👆🏿Denying Jesus and calling Jesus a liar. Matthew 7:21-23. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord,Lord, Shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, But He who does the will of My Father in Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, Lord,Lord have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?  And then I will Declare to Them, I never knew you, Depart from Me you who practice lawlessness.  I hope you repent, and accept Jesus Christ Your Lord and Savior before you can’t.  Amen. Thanks

👆🏿Mark 16:15. And Jesus said, Go Into all the World, And preach the Gospel to Every Creature.  Amen. 

Thanks 

I, and no one else, have to answer to Charlatans, false prophets and the fake pious like yourself who bastardize the Bible for your own selfish, perverted and demented ends.

Begone, Satanpaws.  Flee back to the eternal hellfire from whence you came!

31 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I, and no one else, have to answer to Charlatans, false prophets and the fake pious like yourself who bastardize the Bible for your own selfish, perverted and demented ends.

Begone, Satanpaws.  Flee back to the eternal hellfire from whence you came!

Yes you have to answer , you always do, you live in guilt, you know Jesus is your Lord and Savior, But your stupid dumb pride keeps you from admitting it.  

Thats why you will continue to answer me, and to post me. You can’t escape God. 

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yes you have to answer , you always do, you live in guilt, you know Jesus is your Lord and Savior, But your stupid dumb pride keeps you from admitting it.  

Nope.  No one has to answer the charlatans and devil worshippers like yourself.  We answer to the One True Lord only, not the servants of the Devil like you.

Now, begone, Demon!  Back to the hellfire and brimstone where your master Malebolgia awaits your arrival!

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nope.  No one has to answer the charlatans and devil worshippers like yourself.  We answer to the One True Lord only, not the servants of the Devil like you.

Now, begone, Demon!  Back to the hellfire and brimstone where your master Malebolgia awaits your arrival!

38 minutes ago, weepaws said:

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

56 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Nope.  No one has to answer the charlatans and devil worshippers like satanpaws.  We answer to the One True Lord only, not the servants of the Devil like you.

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nope.  No one has to answer the charlatans and devil worshippers like satanpaws.  We answer to the One True Lord only, not the servants of the Devil like you.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

50 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Romans 8:1-2.  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, Who Walk Not after the flesh, But after the Spirit. 

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made Me Free From the Law of Sin and Death.  Indeed Jesus has.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

Zechariah 8:21.  And the inhabitants of one City also go to another city saying.  

Let us go speedily to Pray before the Lord, And to Seek the Lord of Host, I Will go also.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

If you deny God you call him a liar, that’s what eternal person has done.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You are the foulest of beasts - a deceiver of men - a charlatan.   Back to the pit of Hell where you belong!

YOU...SHALL...NOT...PASS!!

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Matthew 7:21-23. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord,Lord, Shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, But He who does the will of My Father in Heaven.

You would do well to remember this.  Yet more evidence that it is works, and not merely "accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior," which leads to Heaven.

Would Jesus skip the funeral of a suicide?

47 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You would do well to remember this.  Yet more evidence that it is works, and not merely "accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior," which leads to Heaven.

Would Jesus skip the funeral of a suicide?

Great question, I’m so glad that I a Christian can help a Catholic with understanding of the Lord. 

Up until 1983 so that the Catholic Church can gain more money from lying to people, the Catholic Church considered suicide a mortal sin, that destroyed ones relationship with God, But was removed in 1983 because the truth chases money out the door. Mm Amen. 

There were suicide committed in the Old Testament, never do I see that God’s attendance at any funeral. 

Only suicide I can think of in the New Testament was Judas, And I don’t see anywhere that Jesus attendance to his funeral. 

So I would say yes , why would Jesus not attend, Will 6th commandment, You Shall not murder, killing one self , is a selfish act of murdering one self. HTH anytime. 

Amen. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Great question, I’m so glad that I a Christian can help a Catholic with understanding of the Lord. 

Up until 1983 so that the Catholic Church can gain more money from lying to people, the Catholic Church considered suicide a mortal sin, that destroyed ones relationship with God, But was removed in 1983 because the truth chases money out the door. Mm Amen. 

There were suicide committed in the Old Testament, never do I see that God’s attendance at any funeral. 

Only suicide I can think of in the New Testament was Judas, And I don’t see anywhere that Jesus attendance to his funeral. 

So I would say yes , why would Jesus not attend, Will 6th commandment, You Shall not murder, killing one self , is a selfish act of murdering one self. HTH anytime. 

Amen. 

Thanks 

Thanks for a history lesson I didn't need.

The answer is that Jesus would have attended the funeral.  Let he among you who has no sin, cast the first stone.

What about my main point, which is that works, not merely accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, are required for salvation?

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The answer is that Jesus would have attended the funeral.  Let he among you who has no sin, cast the first stone.

What about my main point, which is that works, not merely accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, are required for salvation?

No it’s not.  

Jesus would have said, let the dead bury the dead. Jesus wouldn’t have attend the funeral of a person that committed a sin. Nope. 

Welcome for the history lesson, HTH. Good works is important, but only Jesus is the Truth, Way, Life   Bible says no one is good, no not one, no good works can get one into Heaven, We are simply washed clean of sin through the Blood of Jesus, and not of are own works . 

Lets not call Jesus a liar. HTH  

Thanks. 

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Romans 6:23. Jesus alone paid the price for our sins, and only through Jesus can we get to the Father, only through Jesus.  

Man could not live up to God’s Commandments, And that’s why God’s Word, The Bible tells us, Jesus became are mediator. Jesus didn’t have to die, but Jesus gave us Mercy And Grace And a Away to get to Heaven, Because the Bible says not one of us is good, we sin. 

Give thanks to our Savior Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. Accept him and live.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

23 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No it’s not.  

Jesus would have said, let the dead bury the dead. Jesus wouldn’t have attend the funeral of a person that committed a sin. Nope. 

Welcome for the history lesson, HTH. Good works is important, but only Jesus is the Truth, Way, Life   Bible says no one is good, no not one, no good works can get one into Heaven, We are simply washed clean of sin through the Blood of Jesus, and not of are own works . 

Lets not call Jesus a liar. HTH  

Thanks. 

You are calling Jesus a liar:

Matthew 7:21-22. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord,Lord, Shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, But He who does the will of My Father in Heaven

Amen

Thanks

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You are calling Jesus a liar:

Matthew 7:21-22. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord,Lord, Shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, But He who does the will of My Father in Heaven

Amen

Thanks

That’s you alright. You already said Jesus isn’t your Lord and Savior, but he’s mind,  I’m in good hands with Jesus. , I’m not concern about me, but I am about you,  the one that Denys Jesus and the Truth, Which is not in you.  

Read Romans 10:5-15. That’s hold the difference between the religion way to heaven works, and the truthful way to Heaven, Through the Blood of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. Stop being foolish and read Romans 10:5-15, Give your life which doesn’t have much more time left over to Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior  

Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That’s you alright. You already said Jesus isn’t your Lord and Savior, but he’s mind,  I’m in good hands with Jesus. , I’m not concern about me, but I am about you,  the one that Denys Jesus and the Truth, Which is not in you.  

Read Romans 10:5-15. That’s hold the difference between the religion way to heaven works, and the truthful way to Heaven, Through the Blood of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. Stop being foolish and read Romans 10:5-15, Give your life which doesn’t have much more time left over to Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior  

Thanks. 

Whose mind? :lol:

You have accepted the devil as your savior.  The Lord does not allow charlatans and false prophets such as yourself into the Kingdom of heaven. 

The eternal hellfire is your destination.

weepaws lost this thread...bigly

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

weepaws lost this thread...bigly

This thread wasn’t started for me to win, it was started for satan to lose, and for Jesus to win. 

Have you accepted Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?  Or have you chosen to die in sin, and face the wrath of God, and his judgement into hell fire, God gives us free will to choose, it’s the only choice one will make on this earth that will matter.  

Amen. 

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

This thread wasn’t started for me to win, it was started for satan to lose, and for Jesus to win. 

Have you accepted Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?  Or have you chosen to die in sin, and face the wrath of God, and his judgement into hell fire, God gives us free will to choose, it’s the only choice one will make on this earth that will matter.  

Amen. 

Thanks 

It was absolutely started for you. You do this for purely selfish reasons to show everyone how pious and righteous you supposedly are, which is in direct opposition to Christ's teachings. 

You are a blasphemer, a charlatan and you should be ashamed. This is all about you and nothing about Christ.  This is why the burning pits of hell are your destination.

You can't even get half The passages you copy and paste correct.

Proverbs 31:30.  Favor is deceitful, And beauty is vain, But a woman that fear the Lord, She shall-be praised. Amen. 

Thanks. 

Ephesians 6:14.  Stand therefor, Having your loins girt about with Truth, And Having on the breastplate of Righteousness.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

Revelation 6:6.  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, And three measures of barley for a penny, And see Thou hurt not the oil and the wine.  Amen. 

Very interesting verse.  

Thanks. 

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It was absolutely started for you. You do this for purely selfish reasons to show everyone how pious and righteous you supposedly are, which is in direct opposition to Christ's teachings. 

You are a blasphemer, a charlatan and you should be ashamed. This is all about you and nothing about Christ.  This is why the burning pits of hell are your destination.

You can't even get half The passages you copy and paste correct.

Oh you lost soul, your father satan has a strong hold on you.  You need to stop playing footsies with satan, and accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. 

The tears on your pillow, shows the sorrow that’s in your heart, that’s why the Bible , God Holy Word, says there will be gnashing of teeth in the place your soul will very soon be, Hell. 

And just think, you picked Hell, congrats. 

Amen 

Thanks.