weepaws

Bible

For so is the will of God, that with well doing you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men, As free , and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. 1 Peter 2:15&16.  Amen.  

For it is time for judgement to begin with the household of God, and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not Obey the Gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17.  Scary if you’re not in the family, it’s time to join.   Amen.  

Trouble and Anguish have taken hold on me, yet thy Commandments are my delight. Psalm 119:143.  

If your faith is in man, you need to understand that verse.  God is indeed your helper not man.  Amen. 

Although I was before a blasphemer, a persecutor, and insolent. However, I obtained Mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 1 Timothy 1:13.  Amen. 

That you may remember and be ashamed, and never open your mouth anymore because of your shame, when I provide you an Atonement for all you have done, says the Lord God.   Ezekiel 16:63.  

Difference between an atheist and a catholic, nothing, they both deny the Gospel.  What is the Gospel, it’s the Bible, what is the Bible, it’s God Word, who is God’s Word, Jesus Christ Lord and Savior.  So to deny the Gospel one is denying Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen.  

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.  Psalm 119:105.  Amen. 

13 hours ago, weepaws said:

That you may remember and be ashamed, and never open your mouth anymore because of your shame, when I provide you an Atonement for all you have done, says the Lord God.   Ezekiel 16:63.  

Difference between an atheist and a catholic, nothing, they both deny the Gospel.  What is the Gospel, it’s the Bible, what is the Bible, it’s God Word, who is God’s Word, Jesus Christ Lord and Savior.  So to deny the Gospel one is denying Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen.  

I was bothered by our argument last night.  I don't believe that I was acting in a Christian way..  To that end, if you decide to denigrate me in my means of worship, then that is your problem.  I will not engage negatively with you any more; rather I will pray for you to seek God's guidance.

God bless, weepaws.  :thumbsup: 

And in as much as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgement.  Hebrews 9:27.  Amen. 

Whom have you defied and blasphemed?  Against whom have you exalted your voice and lifted up your eyes on high? Against the Holy One of Israel.  2 Kings 19:22.  God doesn’t take it lightly when you mock Him.  Amen. 

The eye that mocks a Father and scorns to obey a Mother will be picked out by the Ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures.  Proverbs 30:17.  God doesn’t take it lightly when mocked.  Amen. 

Be not deceived, God is not mocked, for what so ever a man sow, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7.  God doesn’t take it lightly when you mock Him.  Amen.  

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and to destroy, but who are you who judge your neighbor?  James 4:12.  

Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgement.  Janes 3:1.  Amen. 

Lose yourself.  Matthew 16:25.  Amen. 

Biden can’t force Christian doctors to perform trans surgeries.  Thank you Jesus. 

Submit yourself therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  James 4:7.  Amen. 

Dead indeed unto Sin , we have been offered a chance at Salvation, at Resurrection, and have all witnessed the Life of Jesus that proves this convenient to be True.  Read Romans 6:11. Amen. 

Unlike all other religions, Christians are not in a religion like other say we are,  Jesus said to follow him , Jesus never ever started a religion, Jesus is the reason for Salvation.  Amen. 

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Dead indeed unto Sin , we have been offered a chance at Salvation, at Resurrection, and have all witnessed the Life of Jesus that proves this convenient to be True.  Read Romans 6:11. Amen. 

Unlike all other religions, Christians are not in a religion like other say we are,  Jesus said to follow him , Jesus never ever started a religion, Jesus is the reason for Salvation.  Amen. 

Matthew 16:18-19

[18] And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it. [19] I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

Just saying.  :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Matthew 16:18-19

Just saying.  :thumbsup: 

Jesus is responding to Peters declaration that He is the Christ the Son of the Living God.  Jesus declares Peter blessed for understanding this and insisted this understanding was Given to Peter by God the Father.  In Greek Peters name is Petros, which means rock.  Jesus does not say you are the rock, nor does Jesus say you are the rock.  The rock which God will establish His church is in the confession Peter has made, that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  Is a verse that the Catholic Church like to use to show nothing . I’m just teaching. 

Simply Peter received a pat on the back , for his knowledge that Jesus Christ is the Savior.  

So big question,   Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?  

Again, when the wicked man turns away from his wickedness that he has committed and does that which Is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.  Because he considered and turned away from all his transgressions that he has committed, he shall surely not die.  Ezekiel 18:27&28.  Repent.   Amen. 

Jesus prays for All Believers.  My prayer is not for them alone.  I pray also for those who will believe in Me Through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in Me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the World May believe that you have Sent Me.  John 17:20-21.  Amen.  

For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.  2 Timothy 3:2.  Amen. 

Blessed is the man that walk not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit on the seat of the scornful.  

But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law does he meditate day and night.  Psalm 1:1-6.  Amen. 

20 hours ago, weepaws said:

Jesus is responding to Peters declaration that He is the Christ the Son of the Living God.  Jesus declares Peter blessed for understanding this and insisted this understanding was Given to Peter by God the Father.  In Greek Peters name is Petros, which means rock.  Jesus does not say you are the rock, nor does Jesus say you are the rock.  The rock which God will establish His church is in the confession Peter has made, that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  Is a verse that the Catholic Church like to use to show nothing . I’m just teaching. 

Simply Peter received a pat on the back , for his knowledge that Jesus Christ is the Savior.  

So big question,   Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?  

Jesus said that he was Peter, which means rock, and on this rock he will build his church.  

Also you didn't address verse 19 at all:

[19] I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

Presuming you won't address this, I'll say that I appreciate your correcting the multiple millenia of religious scholars who have analyzed this, and I'll pray for you.  :) 

Jesus never said that He is Peter. Lol.  

Verse 19. Jesus is simply giving Peter the same authority that Jesus gave all His twelve disciples .  Go out and represent Me.  

Jesus says I’ll give you the keys, the authority l like a home owner would give to someone they trust to watch over their  house while gone away.  

All twelve have been assigned a crucial role of introducing The Gospel, God’s Word, Jesus Christ to the world.. 

in the name of Christ they will declare that Jesus is the Messiah, and Faith in Jesus is the only way to God’s Kingdom.  Amen. 

Thanks.  

You are never alone.  There is an answer, however, a guiding hope that will lead you when you are lost, it is the Lord Jesus Christ our Shepherd.  Isaiah 40:11.  Amen. 

I am the Lord your God, walk in My statues , and keep My Judgements, and do them.  Ezekiel 20:19.  Amen. 

Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness, and the work of Faith with power.  2 Thessalonians 1:11. Amen. 

Your beauty should not cone from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.  Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a Gentile and Quite Spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.  1 Peter 3:3&4.  Amen. 

• Like 1

But do you suppose this O Man, when you pass judgement on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgement of God?  Romans 2:3.  Judgement is great, if it’s righteous judgement.  Amen. 

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise, be thankful unto Him, and bless His name   For the Lord is good, His Mercy is everlasting, and His Truth endures to all Generations.  Psalm 100:4&5.  Amen. 

But by His Word the present Heavens and Earth are being reserved for Fire, kept for the day of Judgement and destruction of ungodly men. 2 Peter 3:7.  Hold on loosely to the things you love on earth.  Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.   Amen. 

Seek the Lord. Psalm 105:4.  Amen. 

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not Sin. But if anyone does Sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. He is the propitiation for our Sins of the whole world. And by this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His Commandments. Whoever says I know Him, but does not keep His Commandments is a Liar, and the Truth is not in Him, but whoever keeps His Word, in Him truly the Love of God is perfected.  By this we may know that we are in Hm.   1 John 2:1-29. 

If you are in a religion, you’re in trouble, muslims, Hindu, Buddhist, catholic.  

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?   Amen.  

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, Holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, long suffering.  Colossians 3:12.  Amen. 

Revelations 21:4

And God shall wipe Away all tears from their Eyes: and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

8 minutes ago, HTH said:

Revelations 21:4

And God shall wipe Away all tears from their Eyes: and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?  

Peace be with you, now and forever.  John 14:27.  Amen. 

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?  

YES!

1 hour ago, HTH said:

YES!

Very proud of you for giving me an answer, you’re the first person on here that has given me a yes or no answer.  

Welcome aboard.  

It’s a great feeling knowing one is on the right team.   Thank you Jesus.  

• Like 1

And again, when He brings in the first begotten into the World, He said, And let all the angels of God worship Him. 

And of the angels, He said , Who make His angles spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son He said, Thy throne O God is forever and ever, a scepter of Righteousness is the scepter of Thy Kingdom.  Hebrews 1:6&7&8. 

We have been given a gift of free will, with that gift we choose either Heaven or hell, the devil choose not to praise Jesus, and was tossed out of Heaven, who will soon be making a choice, please choose heaven. 

Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior   

Thou has loved righteousness and hated iniquity.  Therefore God, even thy God has anointed thee with the oil of Gladness above thy fellows.  Hebrews 1:9.  Amen. 

And thou Lord, in the Beginning, had laid the Foundation of the Earth, and the Heavens are the Works of thine Hands.  Hebrews 1:10. Amen. 

That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.  2 Corinthians 12:10.  Amen.